• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hilarious School Answering Machine Message

• Members

Well, I found out it isn't fake. This school in Australia failed several students for not doing their work and failing their tests. The parents are suing the school, citing it is the teachers' fault that their kids failed. The teachers collaborated and agreed upon this message that comes on when the school is called.

BTW, good to see you and PE posting!

• Administrators

Well, I found out it isn't fake. This school in Australia failed several students for not doing their work and failing their tests. The parents are suing the school, citing it is the teachers' fault that their kids failed. The teachers collaborated and agreed upon this message that comes on when the school is called.

BTW, good to see you and PE posting!

I'd like to meet those teachers! :thumb:

• Members

If they fail a student they feel it will murder their self esteem, perhaps if they failed a few of them, it would really murder their self esteem them they would not murder anyone later in life when they find out in the real world they do not get rewarded for failing.