• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Parents turned in for photos

Anon

• Members

No, I did not get my feeling hurt, no apology needed at all. To be honest, I don't get my feeling hurt on this message board, if I did I would stop posting.

The verse posted is to all of us, whatsoever we do, we need to be sure it does not have the appearance of evil, that goes especially towards taking pictures of our children when they don't have their clothes on.

My humble opinion only on this subject as well aa many others.

Today it seems way to many Christians do not even think about how their actions may appear to someone else, as if they're saying, I'm going to do what I want to do, when I want to, and I don't care how others will view it. Yet the Holy Scriptures say, "Abstain from all appearance of evil."

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

• Members

All the more reason to print pics at home!! Pretty soon, if you've got your child sitting on your lap, that'll be suspect.

Actually, I remember reading on worldnetdaily about men who are afraid to show affection to their children because of the pedophile witchhunt going on these days fueled by the media and internet. One man was even accused of molestation when his daughter was sitting on his lap. Somebody called the cops on him. Of course the accusers identity was never revealed.

Attorney Gibbs of CLA put out a book for dad's on how to avoid being falsely accused of child molestation or abuse.

• Members

No, I did not get my feeling hurt, no apology needed at all. To be honest, I don't get my feeling hurt on this message board, if I did I would stop posting.

The verse posted is to all of us, whatsoever we do, we need to be sure it does not have the appearance of evil, that goes especially towards taking pictures of our children when they don't have their clothes on.

My humble opinion only on this subject as well aa many others.

Today it seems way to many Christians do not even think about how their actions may appear to someone else, as if they're saying, I'm going to do what I want to do, when I want to, and I don't care how others will view it. Yet the Holy Scriptures say, "Abstain from all appearance of evil."

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Jerry,

Lets put this in context with the verses around it,
1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
1Th 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
1Th 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Now can your prove the appearance of evil related to seeing your infant child naked during bathing? I'd certainly like to see the scripture to back that up.

C