• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Need some thoughts....

• Members

Men, I've been at my current church for 9 months now as pastor and I've come up against some doctrines and teachings that I've never had to deal with. I've made no contacts with other pastors in the area and I need a good man or two (pastors) to glean thoughts from and to be a "sounding board."

Pastor, if you'd be willing to listen and share thoughts please drop me a private msg.

• Members

If you get some takers, if your going to emial them out, I would love to hear what's people are teaching else where. If I feel I can give any input that might be helpful, I surely will.

I had a woman tell me that the things that Lot did was not a sin in the sight of God, that God approve of what he and his daughters did, that I had better not say that any of the early patriarchs sinned, for God approved of all they did, its jsut a sin for us to do them.