• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Christian refuses to drive "No God" bus

• Members
If the bus said "There IS a God"' date=' and an atheist driver was offended, we would probably laugh at him and tell him to drive the bus or get fired. Tolerance is something that few Christians understand.[/quote']

Actually, I don't expect him to drive it either. I mean, I already don't expect one to drive a bus that says you will go to hell.

and I expected the christian driver to get fired as he did too, but surprisingly he didn't. People will get mad at the christian driver and say he should be fired as well as get mad at the atheist driver. Same difference.

btw, Al, I think the reason you seeing more is because of more pushing on evolution teaching and more Islam (since 9-11)... before all that, majority of people was very comfortable with belief in God that there was no need to give out gospels or signs. People talk about it and believe in it. But all these distaster stir everything up and people are walking away. More people are starting not to believe. Everyday, A christian is losing their loved ones to hell, and they really want to see them in heaven.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Having a large amount of athiests pooling lots of money to get more people to denounce God is not a good thing no matter how you look at it. It is still evil attempting to spread more evil. I'm not saying God can't USE it for good' date=' but in order for that to happen, Christians will have to speak out and not be "tolerant" and quiet about it. (just like the atheists were not "tolerant" about the Christian ads. They got up and did something about them!) [/quote']
Yup, fair enough.