• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Let's Praise Him

• Members

Praise God for His blessed protection!

After church we stopped to visit with my Dad for a few minutes before going home. While backing out of the driveway leaving Dad's I almost backed into a car! Somehow I didn't see that car at all until I saw the front coming out from behind us. Rather spooky! In that car was two members of our church.

After I got home I called the couple in the other car and apologized for almost backing into them. They said they had just pulled out of someone elses drive near there and maybe that's why I didn't see them when I first looked down the road. We agreed God was looking out for all of us and they thanked me for calling them to apologize.

Praise God for protecting both of them, all three of us, and both of our cars!!!

• Members

I live in pain daily from my birth defects and injuries to my legs and low back. Some ask how we can praise God through these times.

I praise God that I can still walk, that he called me to preach and strengthnes me behind the pulpit. I praise God that one day he will give me a new body that wont hurt. I praise God that he loves and saved a wretch like me. I praise God that I can go to church without fear.

I praise God that Brother David Smallwood was able to preach at our Church today, and deliver God's Word.