• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Paste vs. Gel

Do you use a paste or gel?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you use a paste or gel?

• Members

The question is what type of toothpaste do you use, paste or gel, and what brand is it?
I was brushing my teeth and the thought occured to me that I was using one brand of toothpaste out of literally hundreds so I thought it would be interesting to find out what brands others use. Who knows maybe we can declare the most popular toothpaste brand among Online Baptist members when we are through!:icon_biggrin:

• Members

I used to use Crest but started having trouble with my gums and switched to Colgate Total which helped with that.

Paste or gel, it doesn't really matter to me, but at the moment I have paste.

I do use Crest mouthrinse because it helps protect against cavities and gum disease and has no alcohol.

• Administrators

We alternate, depending on price. Either Colgate or Crest, paste or gel. Right now it's gel. It's almost gone. The next tube could be paste. I like gel better - especially the gel with the little sparklies in it - supposed to whiten your teeth and freshen your breath better.

• Members

As a testimony to how much TV I watched when I was younger, I remember all too many old commercials.:frog:

Anyone remember the old Crest commercials where the Crest police were out in force and you would hear, "Crest, Crest, Crest", made to sound like a siren?