• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

After your visits to OB

To which ways do your emotions tend towards after reading this forum for a while?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. To which ways do your emotions tend towards after reading this forum for a while?

• Always Refreshed
    • Usually refreshed
    • Sometimes refreshed, sometimes discouraged
    • More discouraged than refreshed
    • Almost always discouraged
    • I have no emotions towards positive or negative from this forum.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Not very tolerant was it. :lol

Not at all, not when they're around someone that's truly biblical conservative, but when they're around those who handle the Word of God very liberal they will almost accept anything.

And if we really take notice they always try to make the conservatives out to be hard hearted without any godly love.

Recently in a Air Force Group, a person posted a bad word, I deleted the post and emailed them kindly pointing out we do not use words like this and said, "I thank you very much for not using a word or words like this in our group."

This person sent me back an email a mile long, telling me just how sorry a person I was for asking them not to use such a word and of course they went on to tell me how nice and humble they were, I might add they used several adjectives, I suppose they use those adjectives to be sure that I would know just how serious they were about me being a sorry person and to show me how good of a person they be.

But we can't say that God did not warn us about this, and of course we know how our Savior was treated.

May God Bless,
Jerry

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
John 15:18-19 (KJV)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I voted "sometimes refreshed, sometimes discouraged" because it all depends on the posts I happen to read.

Liberals SHOULD be "more open to disagreement", since they thrive on misery. Go to one of their boards, and you can see just how "tolerant" they really are.