• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello

• Members

Hi everyone:wave:,
Sorry I havent been here in a while but you would not believe what has happened to us. We have been through a real bad storm:badday: but God has helped us through.:sSig_praiseGod: If you want to know just ask. I will try to be back on a lot more. I have missed you my friends.
God Bless you.

• Members

Hey we missed you, of course we want to know what you have been going through. So, please tell. :icon_biggrin:

Welcome back.

Well OK you asked for it. Back in December our son Chris got real sick.:sick:We thought it was Mono or something like that but it turned out to be cancer. :bigshock: We had so many hospital and doctor appointments. Then we had to fight with the insurance company to get insurance(We thought he had insurance but it ran out the month before).:verymad: He had to have chemo, now he is taking radiation treatments. If that wasnt bad enough, I had to quit my job in order to get the insurance. The Lord has blessed me with a new job working in a day care but right now that job is in limbo. The old day care center we had to move out of because it had a lot of problems, so we moved into a new center but we cant open it. We are waiting on the state to approve the water. :tapping: So in the meantime I am taking on-line classes to get my degree in child care.:woohoo:
Then I found out my dad may have Alzheimers.:icon_sad: He is going to the doctor to have a MRI.
Holly our daughter is going through some things also. Her heart is broken. :icon_sad:So that is the storm we have and are going through.:badday:
We have had a lot of people praying for us. :icon_pray:We couldnt have gotten through this without the Lords help. He is so Good.:godisgood:

• Administrators

Thank you. I just dont know how people who are lost go through a situation like this. Its hard enough for a saved person to through a situation like this.

It truly amazes me, as well!! I am so glad we have the Lord. We can "[look] unto him, the author and finisher of our faith!"

• Members

It truly amazes me, as well!! I am so glad we have the Lord. We can "[look] unto him, the author and finisher of our faith!"

I am glad that I have the Lord to help us through this. Sometimes I feel like people doesn't care what we are going through.

• Members

Sorry to hear of everything you are going through, but you sound like you have a great faith and I know God can bring you and your family through this whatever the outcome. I have been through a few trials of my own and my faith in God has gotten much greater and have found through his strength I can be a witness for other people. They see the strength and want to know where it comes from and I can witness to them. I know a few other people in the same position.
In Christ