• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please pray for my Stepdad

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks for all your prayers. He seems to be doing better today. They removed him from his anti rejection drugs which they should have done awhile ago. He has had a kidney transplant but the kidney is no longer working so why they kept him on the anti rejection drugs is beyond me. As for his soul he has made a profession in the past but we have not really seen any fruit. Please pray for that matter also. God bless. :)

• Members

My Stepdad needs 2 heart valves replaced. The problem is he has a lump on his side and if it is cancerous they will not operate on the valves. The valves are somehow destroying his red blood cells which is causing him to need blood transfusions. Please continue to pray for this situation. God bless. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

IT turns out he needs to have a bypass surgery. They will be doing the surgery Aug 6th. Please continue to pray for this. God bless. :)

Not trying to minimize this, but trying to encourage.... I've had two men in my church have bypass within past couple of months and in no time (2-3 weeks) they were back better than ever. Will be praying!

• 2 weeks later...