Online Baptist

Can we count to 50 before a Mod posts?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry folks, this is a sneaky stealth attack.....my first action as the newest moderator. Too bad too, it would not have been possible except it has been seven days since Rosie's last post.&#13

Our official day is the 4th Thurs of Nov, as a Christian our day of thanksgiving should be 365.25 days/ year

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, aaaaaaaaand

It seems we have a problem on our hands! Kitagirl and HappyChristian have been quite easy to beat, but Salyan has now treacherously switched sides and she's a big fan of the thread, so methinks she'll

50 We did it John....yaaaaaaaayyyy

Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8   Lord please heal him quickly

11   Thanks Daisy and all. It seems to be working, I am feeling a bit better!!!

Has anyone noticed that when a moderator posts on this thread that it doesn't mean a thing? As in - means nothing? As in - your count is back to starting at nothing.

8 prayed for you both

15. Glad u r too

5 - I think now is a good time to try. Doesn't seem to be any mods around, and when they do arrive they will be busy.

Now we can let someone else have some fun.  HC may have gone to bed after she ate all of that gravy.   1

Nein.  That's German for no.  Which means no, you're not at 9. You're back to zero. 

Caught the Mods sleeping!!! Woo-hoo!!!   John 3:16 King James Version   16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but

Yeah! Hey, Rosie, will you pay for the plane ticket? HC, it's your turn to come up here.     Oh, and... zero. 

Good night, HC. Lolololololol....

Bwahahaha - you stole my line, salyan. 

Good night, all! God bless us, every one!

50 we did it wher3 is our prize

I was going to let it go for a while, but sure as I do, you guys'll get to 50. 

I didn't take it in a bad way Rosie, you are not that kind of person.

thank you   1

This is a non-offensive one.

7 is the number of perfection. You wouldn't really want to pass it, would you?  

GP and John really carried the day, great jOB guys!

Nine and more are God's ever present remnant.

I'll ask the King, and maybe it will be confirmed by the Niece of said Queen...

Who'd have thought that Salyan would be such a walkover!

Still no count?     1       oh, that's right -- I'm a mod now   

Come to think of it, it doesn't say from 1 to 50 either.   48 49 50

She works for the government??? Or is that her version of home schooling?

You may have changed my diaper, but if you don't play nice, I won't change yours when you're old and demented!

Are you another one of those mean mods?

w0w, back t0 tw0? 0h, that l00ks like zer0?

I'm sure you know those are not zeros and ones -- they are open and closed circuits (via switching).  Soooo, technically 00000 (all open circuit) would still result in zero power from source arriving

You probably think I am TWO. OOOO

You have my sympathies. 

Hey hey hey....... Back on topic please! 1

50! Congratulations. Job well done.... now I am tuckered. :D

Yep, I grew up listening to Johnny Cash as well. When I was a young child my Mom gave me several country albums, including Johnny Cash. I always liked the song Walk The Line. His singing of Gospel son

My wife loves the Loretta Lynn Gospel CD I got her several years ago.   I don't know that he's a Christian, but Alan Jackson put out a Gospel CD several years ago because his mom always wanted him t

I am gonna have to report you both....

http://www.onlinebaptist.com/home/uploads/monthly_06_2014/post-25372-0-97479200-1402187908.jpgX6

Thanks for the fun. Never thought I would see this day!

Lol! That's what I get for spending Labour Day outside of cell coverage!  Good jOB.   

8. Oh, wait! Heheh..I'm awaaaaaake...0

Justa kidn HC...   9

I don't know what happened, sorry must've not held me tongue correctly.

You guys got the Mods running scared! They don't even allow a few steps anymore. That's kinda funny.   Anyway, here's my contribution...Three

If we have a 1 in the tens place and a 0 in the ones place we have 10. Now, if we have a 0 on the tens place and a 0 in the ones place we have 00. Is there a difference between 00 and 0? No, there'

I kinda figure in the thirteenth year of the Millenium we will be able to count to 50 before a mod posts.

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

At what point should I feel sorry for you all and let you get to say, 99?

:a7:

:sign0113:

A couple years ago or so when there were several of us who used this forum a lot you would have been hard pressed to be so effective.:runforhills:

As it is, you are doing a fine job of making this a very real challenge.:tapping: