• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Can we count to 50 before a Mod posts?

• Members

During the Disco era is was near impossible to avoid the stuff. In this little area we had the choice of listening to a country radio station, and back then that meant hearing a lot of hog reports and such, or what amounted to a top 40 pop station.

In the 70s I really liked ABBA.

Oh, and I suppose we are back to 1 now since Li Bai Jia just got a win! :thumb:

• Moderators

:tapping: (Can the same person post more than once in a row?) :evil:

No

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, aaaaaaaaand

I win!  :clapping:  :bleh:  :humble:

Do I get a cookie?  :th_eatingcookies:

During the Disco era is was near impossible to avoid the stuff. In this little area we had the choice of listening to a country radio station, and back then that meant hearing a lot of hog reports and such, or what amounted to a top 40 pop station.

In the 70s I really liked ABBA.

Oh, and I suppose we are back to 1 now since Li Bai Jia just got a win! :thumb:

If you look at the first 2 quotes above, they are from posts # 85 & 88 and show why Li Bai Jia didn't get a win (nor a cookie) and John81 wasn't back to one.

It is, however, back to 0.

• Members

B..but I didn't post 50x in a row...just once!   :offended: I want my cookie! :hsyft: 

You are not alone.  I tried the same trick and I got nothing for it either.  I am always getting cheated or picked on.  :binkybaby:  Life is not fair. :binkybaby:

God bless,

Lonnie

Edited by ThePilgrim

• Moderators

Last post listed '6', this is post #1993 which is divisible by '7' (the next # you wanted) 284 times with a remainder of '5'. Now taking the remainder (5) from the last # listed (6) you are back to the first # you have to post (1) to get this thread re-started.              :drool:

How convenient to spot a posting at the point of such a smooth # combination!!