Online Baptist

The Seasons Of Your Pilgrimage (Poem)

Jerry

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

If you know of any Christians that are facing death through a terminal illness, please pass this poem on to them and their families. I have been so encouraged by the way the Lord has used this poem to comfort, bless, and give strength to His children in this type of trial.

[size=18]The Seasons Of Your Pilgrimage[/size]

In the springtime of your pilgrimage,
There

By all means, copy and share with others any of the poems and studies that I write and post. I want others to be and encouraged by them. If you are ever interested in the Word file of any of them, email me with your request and I will send you the file. It only takes a second. Most of my poems and studies are saved on my computer.

Thank you Jerry, I will save this poem to my computer, for future reference. Also thanks for your offer of the Word file....I am not certain what you mean....can you please explain? I am not that familiar with computers and what they are capable of doing..... :| :wink:

We have Windows ME on this computer, so I take it that I would be able to receive and save the files you have mentioned. Sorry, but I really know very little about computers......I guess it is obvious.... :lol:

• 7 months later...

Just wanted to bring this back to the top of the list again. Someone was looking for some poems to comfort a friend who lost her sister.

Archived