• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

You Eat WHAT??????

• Members

[quote="Jerry"]
[quote="abtrenholm"]I'm going to tattle........Jerry ate something that even I with my weirdo tastebuds might have a hard time with....chocolate covered ants.......
[/quote]

Very chewy! Not much flavour though. The ants Kat made me eat in June with my baked potato and sour cream were much tastier! Anyone remember that? :lol:[/quote]

I think everyone got a few that day! :lol: :lol:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

[quote="JoyUnspeakable"]
Since I was little, my mom mixed gravy with tuna, {creme tuna}, and put it over toast!

It's very tasty.....Mmmm....

Vix
[/quote]

It's even better with green peas.....Yummmm! We call it creamed peas on toast. With or without the gravy it's yummy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am not too adventurous in my eating habits but I like to take leftover pancakes and spread them with peanut butter and cinnamon sugar.

Also like peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwiches and I love eating junky cereals without the milk.

As you can see this is why I am struggling with my diet, haha. OH to love tuna and peas like you all do! haha. To me, veggies means corn on the cob or french fries. :lol:

Jesus Fish actually they sell a little Gerber toddler meal that is a mac n cheese and apple chicken combo...so must not be too weird. :D

• Administrators

I read this thread today for the first time and I will have you know that I think you are all disgusting. :frog

:barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy:

Look synchronized barfing, think that could make an Olympic sport? :D

• Members

Well, at the teen activity last night, it was weird dessert night.

Someone made a "cheesecake" with, get this,

blue cheese & feta cheese, and some others....with raspberries on top! :!: :!: :!:

Now that's groooooooosssseeee :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy:

• Members

[quote="higher ground"]
At least we don't eat bugs
[/quote]

I'm afraid some here have :shock:

[quote="Jerry"]
[quote="abtrenholm"]I'm going to tattle........Jerry ate something that even I with my weirdo tastebuds might have a hard time with....chocolate covered ants.......
[/quote]

Very chewy! Not much flavour though. The ants Kat made me eat in June with my baked potato and sour cream were much tastier! Anyone remember that? :lol:[/quote]

• Members

[quote="Brother Matt"]
I read this thread today for the first time and I will have you know that I think you are all disgusting. :frog

[/quote]

:lol:

• Members

[quote="Brother Matt"]

[/quote]
Matt, that is too funny! :lol: Btw, I like your avatar - I can identify with that feeling completely, LOL! :D