• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

You Eat WHAT??????

• Members

[quote="Womack"]
When I was a kid, we were poor and sometimes there wasnt a very big variety of food...... my specialty was mustard sugar sandwiches!
[/quote]

:o Hmmm, interesting! So how did you make them -- did you mix prepared mustard with sugar and then spread it on bread?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

hey girl know about the poor thing. My speciality was Ketchup or Mayo sandwiches if I was lucky once in a while we would have cheese to go on it.

Guest Guest

Ok here is my tale. as a teenager I worked on a bus route. My senior year me and David Mallinak had to swallow a live goldfish if our bus hit a certian number. I think over 200. Anyway swallowing the live goldfish wasn't too bad, boy could you feel it flip a time or too in your stomache :D

Anything for the Buskids! Boy I would love to hear Pastor J Voegtlin do that for his route. I wander if he has the guts for it :?:

• Members

Speaking of ketchup and mayo, a mixture of that (about 2 parts mayo to one part ketchup) makes a really good dip for fries. :D In fact, at some McDonald's restaurants they actually package this and offer it to customers as "Fry Sauce".

• Members

[quote="Tigerlily"]
Speaking of ketchup and mayo, a mixture of that (about 2 parts mayo to one part ketchup) makes a really good dip for fries. :D
[/quote]

A variation to that: BBQ sauce and mayo....good stuff!

But nothing beats fries dipped in a milkshake....any flavor! :D

• Members

[quote]
A variation to that: BBQ sauce and mayo....good stuff!
[/quote]

Thanks for the tip, Becky! That [b][i]does[/i][/b] sound tasty! I'll have to try that sometime! :D

[quote]
But nothing beats fries dipped in a milkshake....any flavor!
[/quote]

:shock:

Yep, you're havin' a baby allright! :wink: :D

• Members

Okay, when I was little, I ate butter. Plain unsalted butter. I loved the butter patties they had a restaurants. What's even stranger still is all five of my younger siblings did the same thing. Now we have a two year old living in our house with her mom and guess what she's been reaching for at the dinner table?

your buttered-up sister in Christ, Elizabeth

• Members

[quote]
Okay, when I was little, I ate butter. Plain unsalted butter.
[/quote]

Hey, my younger sister used to eat plain unsalted butter too! :D Wonderful stuff! Of course, I love it best on toast (esp. Ezekiel sprouted-grain bread :D ). Wow, another butter-eater!! :D