• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

You Eat WHAT??????

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I have heard lots of people who dip their McD's fries in the shakes. It doesn't taste terrible but I don't prefer it. I just like fries with loads of salt and thats it.

I like leftover pancakes with peanut butter and cinnamon sugar on them. Weird huh.

I also like trying out any new candy they have on the market. I even go for that liquid candy and all the odd kids stuff....except hubby is like "WHAT are you getting THAT for...you don't need THAT!" :lol: I really like those Nerds Ropes. Hey those new candy bar "Swoops" are pretty good too, I tried the Almond Joy kind.

You can tell I started these habits when I was skinny as a rail and never gained weight. Now you can tell by looking at me what kind of habits I have. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love fries with [i][b]mayonnaise[/b][/i], not ketchup...maybe a little bit of ketchup mixed in, but the mayo:ketchup ratio is definitely favoring the mayo. :D I was first introduced to this combo while vacationing with my parents in Belgium at the age of 12, and since then I've never liked ketchup (or catsup, however ya'll spell it :wink: ) on fries.

• Members

Hi Everybody,

Tigerlily, I know what you mean about french fries and mayonnaise. That is awesome. :mrgreen:

I also like cheesy steak fries. They are huge sized french fries piled mountain high on a huge platter and then drizzled all over with hot melted cheddar cheese. Then crumbled up bacon sprinkled all over that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• Members

[quote]
I also like cheesy steak fries. They are huge sized french fries piled mountain high on a huge platter and then drizzled all over with hot melted cheddar cheese. Then crumbled up bacon sprinkled all over that.
[/quote]

Mmmmm-[i]mmmmmmm[/i]!! Now yer talkin'!! What's also scrummy (British 'nickname' for scrumptious) is potato skins, with that same cheesy-bacony topping -- and no skimping on either! :D

• Members

[quote]
Mmmmm-mmmmmmm!! Now yer talkin'!! What's also scrummy (British 'nickname' for scrumptious) is potato skins, with that same cheesy-bacony topping -- and no skimping on either!
[/quote]

YOWZA, that sounds simply outta this world. WELLA!!! I know what I'm havin' for lunch come Monday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: