• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

You Eat WHAT??????

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Caesar salad (i.e., lettuce, croutons, dressing, maybe cucumbers...nice and simple) mixed with granny-smith apples and topped with zaatar (Arabic oregano & sesame seeds). Not particularly freakish, but it's good...Mmm...being a lazy college student is fun.

• Members

[quote="Samer"]
Caesar salad (i.e., lettuce, croutons, dressing, maybe cucumbers...nice and simple) mixed with granny-smith apples and topped with zaatar (Arabic oregano & sesame seeds). Not particularly freakish, but it's good...Mmm...being a lazy college student is fun.
[/quote]

Mmmmm...your Caesar salad sounds absolutely yummy, Samer! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

[quote="Samer"]
[/quote]

Your salad sure sounds yummy!

Our family sure likes Hidden Valley Ranch dresssing for our salads but sure would like to see how your exact salad tastes.

:-)

EzTechGuy

• Members

I like to use those huge whole wheat kaiser rolls. They actually make two sandwiches in one.

One one half of the roll spread PB quite thickly; place raisins [i](chocolate chips are a suitable alternative if you don't like raisins)[/i]on it in nice even rows. On the other half roll spread thickly with raspberry jam (or strawberry jam, or cherry preserves, or...you get the idea :wink: ) and lay on broken cashew pieces as an even layer. On top of those cashews pour [i](hot)[/i] hot fudge sauce, and let cool to congeal. Then, carefully place the two made-up halves face together. Enjoy. :D :mrgreen:

• 8 months later...
  • Members

[quote="Bakershalfdozen"]
Leftover mashed potatoes mixed with cottage cheese and ranch salad dressing.
[/quote]

Now that's just plum nasty!! :barfy: :shock: :frog The only way I eat mashed potatoes is in the form of a tater cake. Mashed potatoes with a little flour added, shaped in the cakes (like a small pancake) and fried (cooked through and browned on both sides).

• Members

The following confection/beverage was previously mentioned, but I'll describe it again::::

Hot chocolate with X-tra hot fudge sauce and peanut butter.

Get the biggest mug you can find. Make one cup of cocoa from a packet of your favorite hot cocoa mix, or make it from scratch. Then add one huge tablespoon of peanut butter and two heaping tablespoons of hot fudge sauce. Re-heat that in the microwave a little bit until the sauces are melted. Add milk to it to bring it near the brim of your large mug. blend/stir thoroughly.

Try it, it's like [b]drinking[/b] a peanut butter cup. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY, it is soooooooooooooooo delectable. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• Members

Hi Chelle, :D

It really is. When I had it all fixed and took my first sip, I seriously thought that it was a Reese's p-nut butter cup melted down with milk added. YOWZA!!!! I'm sure enough going to have some tomorrow again. [i](((OOPS, I mean later this morning. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )))[/i]