• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

You Eat WHAT??????

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hi Everybody,

When I was in Korea in '69 & '70. we had french fried grasshoppers, tasted just like chicken. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On another note, and this isn't even gross (although my wife thinks that it is), try ::::

(1) Ice cream on your breakfast cereal (the junkier, the better), with hot fudge sauce, and homemade sour cherry or strawberry preserves, and caramel sauce.

(2) Poor man's peanut butter cups::: Get your own personal jar of your favorite p-butter (smooth or chunky). Get a jar of hot fudge sauce. Dip a t-spoon into the p-butter and get some on the front half of the spoon. With another t-spoon put hot fudge sauce (cold or hot, it mattereth not :lol: ) on the back half of the spoon. [b]ENJOY!!!![/b]

• Members

[quote]
we had french fried grasshoppers, tasted just like chicken.
[/quote]

Don't know why... everything weird seems to taste like chicken! :lol:

Must be some strange chicken gene in everything we eat. :frog

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

[quote]
yummmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People think its nasty.and Im crazy......Well i am for jesus hehe
but reallly their the ones that are nasty and crzy for not liking it!!!
[/quote]

Amen!! :lol:

(just kidding)

Seriously though, I enjoy fries much more with mayo than with ketchup (or catsup, or however ya'll choose to shpell it :wink: ). Ketchup is just too sweet for me. I like salty stuff better. My husband and I actually saw a segment on one of the FoodNetwork programs about a restaurant (or food stand) in New York or some other big city where they offer fries with a wide variety of flavored mayonnaises. Yum!! (Hey, don't knock it 'til ya try it! :D )

May the Lord bless, keep, strengthen, and guide each of you,