• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who cares for the lost? (World Prayer Chain) 2

• Members

# 664 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bangladesh Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for Dr. Kent Hovind Creation Science Evangelism He seeks to win souls via the creation message. His seminars have a profound effect on Christians aswell as the lost. Pray that many will be saved through his ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Suzanne F Shannon C Sarah H Josh K Irma H Christy S
Please pray for a co-worker Carla R who has terminal cancer and given 14 months to live. and another girl Brenna H who has an inoperable brain tumour. Please pray for their salvation.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

# 665 This week I would like to focus our attention on Gaza and the West Bank Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for John and Patsy Beck missionaries to Spain. Please pray for them as they labor to plant local New Testament churches, train up faithful men, and win souls
Please pray for the salvations of Jaime W Don J Janet M Carla R Billy S Alayna F
Please pray for a co-worker Carla R who has terminal cancer and given 14 months to live. and another girl Brenna H who has an inoperable brain tumour. Please pray for their salvation.

• Members

# 666 This week I would like to focus our attention on Eygpt. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for Rev Alan D. Woody with Mission Possible Inc They provide free gospel tracts, bibles and books to prison chaplains Please pray for their effectivness and that God will bless this ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Jessica S Nathaniel T Jessica Z Laurel and J Y Carolyn and Curtis L

• Members

# 667 This week I would like to focus our attention on Comoros. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for Pastor Ralph Baladjay Philippines training young people to preach the gospel their needs are bibles, tracts, reading materials, and bible study helps.
Please pray for the salvations of Daniel W Joshua W. Abby W. Josi W. Wendy F Beverly and Gayle H

• Members

# 668 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tajikistan. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Klenks Warren and Joanne missionaries to Mexico Their goals are to strengthen local churches, train faithful men for church planting, and counseling to local Pastor's
Please pray for the salvations of Joe P. John G Olga T. Ramsey A. Melanie A. Matt & family
Please continue to pray for a co-worker Carla R who has terminal cancer and given 14 months to live. and another girl Brenna H who has an inoperable brain tumour. Please pray for their salvation and healing. Please also pray that those resposible for the church fires in the south will be caught. Pray also for their salvation

• Members

# 669 This week I would like to focus our attention on Belarus. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for Please pray for My Pastor Mike F and Jody B, who are doing Jail ministry. Pray for open doors and open hearts as they share the gospel with inmates.
Please pray for the salvations of Kelsie T Julie T Garret T Katie T Kurt T Kraig T
Please pray for Kelsie T who has threatened suicide Pray for her salvation and that salvation of her family Pray also for Brent T who has also been suicidal and might be on Meth. Please also pray that those resposible for the church fires in the south will be caught. Pray also for their salvation

• Members

# 670 This week I would like to focus our attention on Eritrea. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Stertz's Ken Tricia, Paul, Andrea, Jennifer and Melody Founder of Couriers for Christ and organization tht sends containers of scriptures Serving Pastors and churches in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union
Please pray for the salvations of Jace B Kelly J Kyle J Mark S Jim H Eric A
Please pray for Kelsie T who has threatened suicide Pray for her salvation and the salvation of her family Pray also for Brent T who has also been suicidal and might be on Meth. Please also pray that those resposible for the church fires in the south will be caught. Pray also for their salvation

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

# 671 This week I would like to focus our attention on Lebanon. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for Pastor and Mrs Ken Poku Duah nationals to Africa. Their goals are Church planting, village clinic, outreach to the locals
Please pray for the salvations of Scott J Sara E Pam S Cynthina B Frank G. Tim and Tanya L
I would like to thank all of you who have prayed for these requests over the years. March 26th will mark the begining of the 5th year since this prayer chain was started. We have gained some prayer warriors and lost some. Please pray that this prayer chain will be used to impact the world.. I again remind you if you have loved ones that you would like me to add to the salvation section Please give me their first name and last initial. God bless. :)

• Members

# 672 This week I would like to focus our attention on Sri Lanka. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Ferguson's Larry and Kay missionaires to South Korea With the persecution of Christians severe Please pray for safety and that they will lead many to Christ Pray for the leaders overthere to be open to the gospel
Please pray for the salvations of Julie and Arvin S Rick M Joan Z Wyatt L Gunner S Darin L
Please pray for a Judy who is undergoing chemo Pray for her salvation Please pray that this prayer chain will be used to impact the world.. I again remind you if you have loved ones that you would like me to add to the salvation section Please give me their first name and last initial

• Members

# 673 This week I would like to focus our attention on Malaysia. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Bruce and Mary DeLange Representatives for Fellowship Tract League. Pray for open doors as they share the need for gospel tracts For $200 they can buy one roll of paper that will produce 125,000 tracts the majority of which go into the 10/40 window. Pray also for him that he would gain support for his expenses.
Please pray for the salvations of Abby W. Josi W. Jake H Jaime H Cody H Kimberly K Shirley W
Please pray for a Judy who is undergoing chemo Pray also for her salvation Please pray that this prayer chain will be used to impact the world.. I again remind you if you have loved ones that you would like me to add to the salvation section Please give me their first name and last initial

• Members

# 674 This week I would like to focus our attention on Vietnam. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Brindamours - Jacques, Carole, Catherine, Marc-Andre, David. Missionaries in Quebec. Evangelism, church planting, training nationals.
Please pray for the salvations of Joldert W; Wycher W; Rieneke W; Romke L; Dorine L; Augustinus L; Anna L; Duco L.
Please pray for a Veronica D who is awaiting for a kidney donor. Pray that she will find one soon pray also for her salvation Please continue to pray for a Judy who is undergoing chemo Pray also for her salvation Please pray that this prayer chain will be used to impact the world.. I again remind you if you have loved ones that you would like me to add to the salvation section Please give me their first name and last initial

• Members

# 675 This week I would like to focus our attention on Nepal. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for The Kinmans Jerry, Mindy, Mikayla, Jeremiah, and Joel missionaries to Guatemala please pray for them as they are learning the Spanish laguage with hope to be on the field by Fall of 2006 doing church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Tammy Gary W. Joel W. Daniel W. Joshua W. Bob P. Billie Joe A.
Please pray for a Veronica D who is awaiting for a kidney donor. Pray that she will find one soon pray also for her salvation Please continue to pray for a Judy who is undergoing chemo Pray also for her salvation Please pray that this prayer chain will be used to impact the world.. I again remind you if you have loved ones that you would like me to add to the salvation section Please give me their first name and last initial

• Members

# 676 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tibet. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for The McKnight family Aaron, Christine, Christopher, and Austin missionaries to Guatemala their primary focus is evangelizing, discipling, and church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Sean F. Brian B. Roy B. Cynthia B Jill T Dean T Stephanie R
Please pray for a Veronica D who is awaiting for a kidney donor. Pray that she will find one soon pray also for her salvation. Please also pray for our churches ministry Bible Senders. We have a great need for new and used bibles and other materials pray that God will provide

• Members

# 677 This week I would like to focus our attention on Syria. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Please pray for the salvations of Eleanore G., John G., Ele S., Wes S., Pete A., Robert N., Fran N., Walt S
Please pray for a Veronica D who is awaiting for a kidney donor. Pray that she will find one soon pray also for her salvation. Please also pray for our churches ministry Bible Senders. We have a great need for new and used bibles and other materials. Please pray that God will provide.

• Members

# 678 This week I would like to focus our attention on Nepal. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for Answers in Genesis They seek to spread the creation message they are currently building a creation mueseum Please pray for funds to come in Pray also for many to have their ees opened to the truth through this ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Randy Z Barry H Jeanine H Diane S Charlie J Shawn H Alayna B Heidi G
Please let us focus our attention on the youth. Please pray that many will wake up. I you know some kids pray for them and their salvation pray for those in schools in your area. Please also pray for our churches ministry Bible Senders. We have a great need for new and used bibles and other materials. Please pray that God will provide