• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who cares for the lost? (World Prayer Chain) 2

• Members

# 651 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bahrain Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Goun Gampos Emmanuel. Bella, Eunice, Ruth, and Pheobe missionaries to Togo, West Africa They request prayer for pray for their church building projects, pray for the need of French Bibles, and gospel tracts in the French language, pray for our church planting ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Tya O Johnny S Todd and Trisha K Tom R
Please pray for the vitims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray also for my sister Lisa who was hospitalized for a heart condition pray also for her salvation.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

# 652 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tunisia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Lisa Zamar missionary to Ammon Jordan. Lisa teaches muslims and others english by using the bible. Pray for open hearts and doors.
Please pray for the salvations of K. Ross; C. Burlock; T. Hing; D. Mitchell
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 653 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mauritania Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Daniel Long to Utah Church Planting, Personal Evangelism Bible Study Discipleship and Preaching
Please pray for the salvations of Eli A Melinda E Jamie B. M. Muller Dick S
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America. Pray also for the rioting that is taking place in Europe.

• Members

# 654 This week I would like to focus our attention on China Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Please pray for King James Bible Society They seek to provide KJV Bibles, New Testaments, and gospel portions for missionaries and national pastors who could not otherwise afford to purchase their own. Through quarterly projects they ship consignments of scriptures free of charge to doctrinally sound, faithful distributors. This ministry is faith based
Please pray for the salvations of Tat'yana K. Alekxander K Irina B Alton H Jan H
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America. Pray also for the rioting that is taking place in Europe

• Members

# 655 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mexico Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Please pray for Please pray for the Sherman's Tim, Janie Tim is Director of In Pursuit Ministres. In Pursuit ministries deals with all aspects of the criminal justice system.. Please pray for open doors to present and get his ministries into other counties and states. Please also pray that their support money will come in.
Please pray for the salvations of Tammy F. Joe S Karen C Jack C Bob B
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America. Pay also for my son Miciah who has ear surgery in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 656 This week I would like to focus our attention on Papua New Guinea Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Aaron and Mandy Braaten missionaries to Israel. Please pray for them as they work in that area. Pray for safety and open doors and many to be saved through their ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Charles B.; John C.; Mike C.; Matt C.; Steve S
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America.

• Members

# 657 This week I would like to focus our attention on Germany Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also tht unbilical groups will not prosper i.e. dults like mormons Jehovah's Witness's Wiccans etc
Please pray for Mark Cahill Ministries Mark has written 2 books One Thing you can't do in Heaven and One Heartbeat Away. Pray for these books that they will change lives, souls will be saved and also for Mark as he speaks to people across the nation.
Please pray for the salvations of Joe P.; Mark K. Lisa L Jamie H

• Members

# 658 This week I would like to focus our attention on Philippines Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Young Family Judy Lewis Connie and Christy missionaries to Papua New Guinea Their goals Evangelsim Church leadership training Scripture Translation, establishing a Christian school and traingin national teachers
Please pray for the salvations of Sue M. Julia O. Kathryn O. Ali H. Jay G.

• Members

# 659 This week I would like to focus our attention on Iraq Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Palotes Edgar Sandra, May, Faith, Jaziel, and Precious nationals to the Philippines. Ther goals are church planting soul winning and training of nationals. Pray for wisdom and open doors.
Please pray for the salvations of Jason C Diane R Nathan S Philip S Diana S
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use these disasters to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America.

• Members

# 660 This week I would like to focus our attention on North Korea Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for John and Patsy Beck missinaries to Spain. Please pray for them as they labor to plant local New Testament churches, train up faithful men, and win souls
Please pray for the salvations of Chad D Shawn Z Cole J Dylan M Allison S
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use these disasters to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America.

• Members

# 661 This week I would like to focus our attention on Yemen Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for the Fellowship Tract League. They send millions of tracts to foreign fields each year all free as the Lord provides. Please pray that God will continue to bless and use this ministry to reach the lost. Right now they are praying for a high speed press that can print about 5 million tracts a day. Please pray that the money would come in for that need. Pray for those who donate their time to do this work and for the church that runs it Fellowship Baptist church
Please pray for the salvations of Jesse S Blake A Barb H Gary P Dawn T
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc.Please also pray for the flooding in California and also for the trapped miners in West Virginia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 662 This week I would like to focus our attention on Uzbekistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.

Please pray for The Shiflett family Stacey Marissa Callie Grace Stuart Spencer serving in South Africa Church planting tent meetings Tract ministry

Please pray for the salvations of Matt S Jean T Trevor C Kevin H Charlotte S Loren L

Please pray for the familes of the miners in W Va. Please also pray for a co-worker Carla R who has terminal cancer and given 14 months to live. Please pray for her salvation.

• Members

# 663 This week I would like to focus our attention on The Turkish Republic of Nothren Cyprus Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for Luke Townsley Dominican Republic pray for him as he seeks to plant churches do bible studies and win souls to Christ
Please pray for the salvations of Eric S Jacob K Elaine & Jim P Nicole and Jesse L
Please pray for the familes of the miners in W Va. Please also pray for a co-worker Carla R who has terminal cancer and given 14 months to live. Please pray for her salvation.