• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who cares for the lost? (World Prayer Chain) 2

• Members

# 635 This week I would like to focus our attention on Somalia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Oliverias - Wesley, Tina, Lee, Raquel, Jeff and Lisa, church planting among the Portuguese speaking people in Florida.
Please pray for the salvations of the following Dana B.Jason D Rodney H Brian S John P
I would just like to bring attention again to the many tht commit suicide everyday. Please pray tht the Church would see the need in this area and come up with programs to help people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

# 636 This week I would like to focus our attention on the Comoro Islands Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Pastor Ralph Baladjay Philippines training young people to preach the gospel their needs are bibles, tracts, reading materials, and bible study helps.
Please pray for the salvations of the following Jeremy S Helen G Irvin G Nick M Mark W
Please continue to pray for our troops. and also for a revival in America and around the world.

• Members

# 637 This week I would like to focus our attention on Vietnam Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Pyles to Tel Aviv, Israel Please pray for safety and effectiveness as they witness there
Please pray for the salvations of Gary K Shawn M Sue M Leo D, Rhia W
Please continue to pray for our troops. and also for a revival in America and around the world. Pray also for my Pastor who fell tonight before church and had to go to the ER

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 638 This week I would like to focus our attention on the United Arab Emirates Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Castner's Gary, Michelle, Hannah, Timothy Mark, and Andrew to Chile Church planting tract outreach
Please pray for the salvations of Gary S.Jimmy S.Jerry C. Mahmoud S Saddam Hussein
Please continue to pray for our troops, and also for a revival in America and around the world.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

# 639 This week I would like to focus our attention on Indonesia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Tim Graf who has started a church in Grand Rapids Minnesota. Pray for Church growth and that they church will have a positvie effect on the community and that many souls will be saved
Please pray for the salvations of Wayne B Hope John J Jeremiah J Gail N
Please continue to pray for our troops, and also for a revival in America and around the world.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

# 641 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bhutan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Please pray for My Pastor Mike F and Jody B, who are doing Jail ministry. Pray for open doors and open hearts as they share the gospel with inmates. Please also pray for my Pastor pray for encouragement and strength and also for wisdom.
Please pray for the salvations of J. N. M. & J. Angelides; J. & E. Wahl; B. Mitchell; E. Bartman
Please continue to pray for our troops, and also for a revival in America and around the world. Please also pass this on to others for prayer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 642 This week I would like to focus our attention on Myanmar (Burma) Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Leslie's Johnny, Tori. Cody, Dina, and Joshua, Missionaries to Croatia Their biggest need right now is learning the language
Please pray for the salvations of H. K. L. L. T. M. & B. Sterley; J. & M. Burrows; R. Norden;
Please continue to pray for our troops, and also for a revival in America and around the world. Please also pass this on to others for prayer

• Members

# 643 This week I would like to focus our attention on Kuwait Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Bible Senders. They seek to send new and used bibles and tracts to places where the word of God is scarce. Pray that finances and bibles will come in, aswell as good bible contacts. Pray for those who are partners in this ministry. Pray for wisdom and strength
Please pray for the salvations of T. Norden; N. V. J. & D. Ross; G. L. D. & M. Mansure; D. & E. Neilson

• Members

# 644 This week I would like to focus our attention on India Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Rev Alan D. Woody with Mission Possible Inc They provide free gospel tracts and books to prison chaplains Please pray for their effectivness and that God will bless this ministry
Please pray for the salvations of S. M. & M. Dias, B. T. Sterley. Mike B Dave Bob B

• Members

# 645 This week I would like to focus our attention on the Philippines Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for the Brindamours - Jacques, Carole, Catherine, Marc-Andre, David. Missionaries in Quebec. Evangelism, church planting, training nationals
Please pray for the salvations of Mike & Sue B Curtis & Colleen S Gilbert & Cindy H

• Members

# 646 This week I would like to focus our attention on the India Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Daniel Long to Utah Church Planting, Personal Evangelism Bible Study Discipleship and Preaching
Please pray for the salvations of Gary F Roger L Don C W. S. Hurley and his brother

• Members

# 647 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mexico Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Gardner's Austin, Betty, and David Missionaries to Arequipa, Peru Church planting
Please pray for the salvations of JP. Fernandes; M. & F. Towler; A. & K. Griffiths
. Please also pass this on to others for prayer Please pray for a deacon from my church named Jakob He had a bad stroke and also has some sort of infection. Please pray for God's glory. Pray also for my Pastor and his wife as the go to Canada. Pray for open hearts and for souls to be saved.

• Members

# 648 This week I would like to focus our attention on Turkey Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Bethel Baptist Printing Ministry. Prints literature, tracts, Bibles, O Timothy magazine.
Please pray for the salvations of Ace F Carly F Robbie F Sally R Sally K
Thank you all who prayer for Jakob He passed away Saturnday night. Please pray for the funeral Thursday as the gospel is preached to many lost people. Pray for God's power as my Pastor preaches. Pray for open hearts and for souls to be saved.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile my computer has been acting funny making it hard for me to go online without freeeze ups etc. Still not quite fixed Please pray about this.
# 649 This week I would like to focus our attention on Sudan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Bush's Jeff, Mindy,Lydia to Argentuina
Please pray for the salvations of Randy C Caleb C Jeff C Tia O Ozzy O
Please pray for the vitims of the recent hurricanes that God will use this to reach lost souls

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

# 650 This week I would like to focus our attention on Pakistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Warinner's Bob and Juanita. With Wings as Eagles in Oshkosh WI who take Pastors and their poeple on short term Mission trips.Their ministries are Preacing and and soul winning, assiting with construction projects supplying and distributing gospel literature, humanitarian aid and providing for the missionaries personal needs. They are currently raising money to build a hangar for airplanes for their ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Julia O. Kathryn O. Ali H. Jay G.Al D
Please pray for the vitims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray also for my sister LIsa who was hospitalized for a heart condition pray also for her salvation