• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who cares for the lost? (World Prayer Chain) 2

• Members

# 620 This week I would like to focus our attention on Iran Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Pope family Philip, Colette, Cameron, Faith, and Weston missionaries To Thailand Church planting, Bible translation, Bible institute and tract ministry
Please pray for the salvations of the following
Cedric T
Paul W
Sonia R
Sheila F
Rodney P
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

# 621 This week I would like to focus our attention on Kuwait Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Nireekshana to India outreach to the slum people of India through tract evangelism film project etc. Please pray that he will get the means for these projects, and that many souls will be saved.
Freddie P
Brenda P
Kristie S
Melodye H
Dudley H
Please pray for Tuesday's elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for Evangelisitc meetings at Faith Baptist Church Bemidji Tonight through Thursday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 622 This week I would like to focus our attention on Turkmenistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for King James Bible Society They seek to provide KJV Bibles, New Testaments, and gospel portions for missionaries and national pastors who could not otherwise afford to purchase their own. Through quarterly projects they ship consignments of scriptures free of charge to doctrinally sound, faithful distributors. This ministry is faith based
Bob L.
Jeanne L.
Nick O.
Judy S.
Mike S.
Please be in prayer for me I again have a speaking engagemtn at Pine River Baptist CHurch to promote my churches bible ministry. Bible Senders. Pray that God will use me for his glory. Please also pray for the US troops.

• Members

# 623 This week I would like to focus our attention on Maldives Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Williams Jeff, Debby, Caleb, Luke, Grace & Beth missionaries to New Zealand Their goals Win souls through any Biblical means possible, Establish local churches, Reach every home in the country (1.3 million of them) with a gospel tract - 97% completed, Train national leadership
Tammy P Richard T Dina R Charles R Marie G.
Please be in prayer for me I again have a speaking engagemtn at Pine River Baptist Church to promote my churches bible ministry. Bible Senders. Pray that God will use me for his glory. Please also pray for the US troops.

• Members

# 624 This week I would like to focus our attention on Iraq Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The White's Daniel, D'Ann, Caleb, Sussana, Josiah and baby missionaries to Mexico They have begun evangelism efforts in Allende by distributing gospel material, witnessing and praying down the strongholds. They need prayer for their translation efforts of gospel materials
Jim G. Carmina M. Anna-Marie H. Frank H. Louise G.
Please be in prayer for my dad Steve O and his wife Mary Jo. The Drs. have given Steve 6 months to live. PLease pray for his health and salvation. Please also pray for the US troops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 625 This week I would like to focus our attention on Yemen. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Klenks Warren and Joanne missionaries to Mexico Strengthening Local churches Training faithful men for church planting counseling to local Pastor's
Carmen G. Duane E Garret and Julie T Jeremy F
Please be in prayer for my dad Steve O and his wife Mary Jo. The Drs. have given Steve 6 months to live. PLease pray for his health and salvation. Please also pray for the US troops.

• Members

# 626 This week I would like to focus our attention on Turkey. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Stertz's Ken Tricia, Paul, Andrea, Jennifer and Melody Founder of Couriers for Christ and organization tht sends containers of scriptures Serving Pastors and churches in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union
Geordie B Vicki L Barb C Terry C Chris B
Please be in prayer for my dad Steve O and his wife Mary Jo. The Drs. have given Steve 6 months to live. PLease pray for his health and salvation. Please also pray for the US troops. Please also pray for 2 days of creation seminars in my area hosted by Kent Hovind pray for souls to be saved and Christians strengthened.

• Members

# 627 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mauritania . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Sparks - Ken, Heidi, Britnany, Sarah, Ken Jr, and baby - Evangelist to the USA. Pray for open doors, open hearts, and that they will have a great impact on the states. The family is also in need of a new truck to pull around their home.
Deanne E Lisa G Janelle G Bill M.Cheryl C.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 628 This week I would like to focus our attention on Morocco. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Polotes Edgar Sandra, May, Faith, Jaziel, and Precious nationals to the Philippines. Ther goals are church planting soul winning and training of nationals right now they have aneed for $50,000 for a church building project Pray that God meets their needs
Sammie , Neal H, Jolene M, Michael N, the Clayborne family
Thank you all who prayed for my dad and my family. My Father passed away Sunday the 19th Please continue toi pray for the family. Please also pray for those affected by the Tsunami near Indonesia Pray for laborers to not only help with food and clean up but those that will preach the gospel. Pray for open hearts. Please also pray for the US troops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 629 This week I would like to focus our attention on Libya . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Boyd's Terry Jill Matthew Stephanie Luke Paul Joel Nicky Missionaries to Uganda West Africa Church planting Bible institute tract ministry
Ryan G, Brenda J, Carol C, Char T Jamie G
Please continue to pray for those affected by the Tsunami near Indonesia Pray for laborers to not only help with food and clean up but those that will preach the gospel. Pray for open hearts. Please also pray for the US troops.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

# 630 This week I would like to focus our attention on Laos . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Acousta's Enrique and Carol to Mexico They specialize in short term missions trips tract evangelism etc
Mandy W.Mitch F Mel F Mellisa F Brent T
Pray for open hearts. Please pray for the US troops.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

# 631 This week I would like to focus our attention on Nigeria. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Please pray for the salvations of the following
Tana T Terrilynn F Linda S Matthew L Dallas A
Please pray for a chuch memebers father named Al Who is dying from cancer. He has been married for about 40 years both parents are unsaved.Pray for an open heart for salvation.. Please pray for the US troops.

• Members

# 632 This week I would like to focus our attention on Chechnya (Russia). Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Goun Gampo's Emmanuel. Bella, Eunice, Ruth, and Pheobe missionaries to Togo, West Africa They request prayer for pray for their church building projects, pray for the need of French Bibles, and gospel tracts in the French language, pray for our church planting ministry; we are planning to start three more churches, God willing in January 2003
Please pray for the salvations of the following Eric G Brandon N Blake S Shane N Waleya M
Please pray for a chuch memebers father named Al Who is dying from cancer. He has been married for about 40 years both parents are unsaved.Pray for an open heart for salvation.. Please pray for the US troops. Pray also for the Iranian earthquake tht has killed atleasy 420 people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

# 633 This week I would like to focus our attention on Algeria Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Tulabouts Jayson, Regina, Krysha ame, and Allen Jasper missionaries to the Philippines soul winning church planting and traing the nationals
Kevein Family Mike and Velvet W Donald K Mandy B Brenda D
Please pray for a chuch memebers father named Al Who is dying from cancer. He has been married for about 40 years both parents are unsaved.Pray for an open heart for salvation.. Please pray for the US troops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 634 This week I would like to focus our attention on Colombia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Lemuel Franks missionary to India. Lemuel was raised in India and came to the state to go to bible college he is now back in India he has a burden to help reach the1 billion in India
Lars U Jason N James H Kirk H Mrs P
Please pray for Terri Schiavo and family and all involved in this Pray for the salvtion of her husband. Please also pray that noone does anything to harm the name of Christ