• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who cares for the lost? (World Prayer Chain) 2

• Members

# 603 This week I would like to focus our attention on Afghanistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Gilley's Bob Heather and Samuel. Missionaires to Brazil Their goals are to Lead the lost to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, Establish an indigenous, independent, baptist church, Start a bible institute to train preacher boys and disciple other nationals to reach their own, Send out missionaries from our Brazilian church to other parts of the world.
Please pray for Please pray for the salvations of the following
Chad E,
Jason H,
Dan and Shelli H,
Chad M
Barb C
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also be in prayer for my churches ministry Bible Senders I have to speak at Pine River Baptist Church tommorrow. Please pray for God's wisdom.and for this work

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I again just want to thank all of you who take the time to pray for these requests. God bless.

# 604 This week I would like to focus our attention on Uzbekistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Please pray for World Missionary Press they supply Scripture booklets free of Charge to missionaires around the world in over 300 languages. Pray that God will bless this ministry
Please pray for the salvations of the following
Gail N
Tim N
Cheryl N
Janter N
Roger N
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 605 This week I would like to focus our attention on Chechnya (Russia) Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Ellis's Terry Victoria Peggy, Randy. Rock of Ages Prison Ministry They are in western USA. Different ministries to reach the lost and encourage the saved in Prisons. Bible studies, revivals, etc.
Amanda N
Julia K
Bonnie K
Tim K
Sean K
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 606 This week I would like to focus our attention on Oman Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Jerry Quintaro National to the Philippines
Emily K
Shannon M
Michael Jackson,
Janet Jackson
Bill M
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please also pray for my dad who now has some sort of spots on his brain tha are causing major head and neck pains.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

# 610 This week I would like to focus our attention on Cuba Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Please pray for the salvations of the following
Dan P
Ashley T
Alexa T
Zach T
Roy & Angie S
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please pray for revival meeting going on at our church Sept 5th - the 9th with evangelist Dwight Smith. Pray that God will begin to prepare peoples hearts and that many will be saved.

• Members

# 611 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bahrain Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Redfields Wayne, Linda, Isaiah, Ruth and Ezra missionaries to South America serving the Unreached Andean mountain people, Church planting by soul winning and discipleship
Brian P
Mark N
Angie T
Bill S
Benny H
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please pray for revival meeting going on at our church Sept 5th - the 9th with evangelist Dwight Smith. Pray that God will begin to prepare peoples hearts and that many will be saved.

• Members

# 612 This week I would like to focus our attention on Egypt Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Shiflett family Stacey Marissa Callie Grace Stuart Spencer serving in South Africa Church planting tent meeting Tract ministry
Bill M
Art and Deanne K
Cliff W
Mike and Velvet W
Stanely and Jean H

• Members

# 613 This week I would like to focus our attention on the Comoro Islands. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Frederick Family Michael, Frances Missionaries to Thailand To establish indigenous New Testament Churches through evangelization of the lost and discipleship of new converts.
Mike B
Chris B
Rios
Philip H
Geordie B
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please pray for revival meeting going on at our church tommorrow through Thursday with evangelist Dwight Smith. Pray that God will begin to prepare peoples hearts and that many will be saved.and added unto the church, and that members that aren't saved wil be convicted. Pray that the members will catch on fire for the Lord.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 614 This week I would like to focus our attention on Myanmar (Burma) Somaliland . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Sudhir and Pushpa Mondithokas - Missionaries to India. Soulwinning, Church Planting, Training Pastors, Publishing Literature, Supporting Workers
Will Y
Richard P
Chantha C
April C
Maryanne M

• Members

# 615 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tunisia. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Minks family Alan Tanya, Victoria, Abigail, & Malachi) missionaires to Japan Church planting Bible correspondence
Patrick H
David G
Brooks A
Edwards A
Judson
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Please pray for My dad Steve who needs to have a metal plate put into his head. The surgery is on Wed pray also for Stacy who is having surgery on Tuesday. Pray for guidance of the Drs and for salvation of both.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

# 616 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bhutan. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Evangelist Terry Bernstrom Evangelist to the USA. Please pray that his ministry impacts the US and families to serve the Lord
Dennis D
Sandy A
Jimmy A.
Aman A.
Mustafa A
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Oct 23 Me and some others are planning an all day Evangelism. We need anyone who is interested no matter where you live.. If are interested in doing this please send me an e-mail or a pm and let me know and I will give you more details.

• Members

# 617 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mexico (South) ). Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Bill and Reesa Smith (plus five girls - Bethany, Hannah, Abigail, Leah, and Ashley) - Evangelist to India. He does VBS, Revival Meetings and Missions Conferences, Distributes tracts, soulwinning, training pastors
Annie J
Rose F
The Bellanger Family
Mark F
Quarterman H
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Oct 23 Me and some others are planning an all day Evangelism. We need anyone who is interested no matter where you live.. If are interested in doing this please send me an e-mail and let me know and I will give you more details.

• Members

# 618 This week I would like to focus our attention on Indonesia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Thangs, Neng Ciin Grace Elizabeth, Joseph, Niang Missionaires to Burma Church Planting Evangelistic ministries and Theological Education Ministry
Peter R
Vernon D
Jasen D
Doug F
Rose W
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. Oct 23 Me and some others are planning an all day Evangelism. We need anyone who is interested no matter where you live.. If are interested in doing this please send me an e-mail and let me know and I will give you more details.

• Members

# 619 This week I would like to focus our attention on Qatar Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas that they will grow in strength and size. Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Pastor and Mrs Ken Poku Duah Africa Church planting village clinic outreach to the locals. Needs support and computer
Ron W
Claudete W
Kim W
Barb D
Sharon D
Please pray and continue to pray for the upcoming elections in the US Pray that God will raise up Godly leaders and remove ungodly ones. Pray that America will wake up and seek God before it is to late. Please also pray for America that it will again become the Godly nation that it once was. This Saturday is the all day Evangelism Your Mission The Great Commission 2004 Please be in prayer for all those involved. Pray for many souls harvested and many laborers raised. God bless. :)