• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who cares for the lost? (World Prayer Chain) 2

• Members

#511 (Sun) Please pray for Xankandi, Azerbaijan in the 10/40 window and also for Kumanov, Macedonia

#512 (Mon) Please pray for Jiddhafs, Bahrain in the 10/40 window and also for Innsbruck, Austria Pray for laborers, salvations, revival. Please also continue to pray for Israel!!

Please pray for the Fellowshiptractleague. They send millions of tracts to foreign fields each year all free as the Lord provides. Please pray that God will continue to bless and use this ministry to reach the lost. Right now they are praying for a high speed press that can print about 5 million tracts a day. Pray for those who donate their time to do this work and for the church that runs it Fellowship Baptist church

[size=24][color=red]Please pray for the salvation of a guy who calls himself the Dark Lord[/color][/size]

Please pray today again for the US and the World tht God will not only raise up laborers to spread his gospel but that Christians will stop riding the fence and stop tolerating sin in their lives. Please continue to pray for our troops.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

#513 (Tues) Please pray for Mymensingh, Bangladesh in the 10/40 window and also for La Union, El Salvador

#514 (Wed) Please pray for Latakia, Syria in the 10/40 window and also for Maastricht, Netherlands Pray for laborers, salvations, revival. Please also continue to pray for Israel!!

Today's missionaries are Pastor and Mrs Ken Poku Duah Africa Church planting village clinic outreach to the locals. Needs support and computer.

Please pray for the salvation of William B

Please pray today again for the US and the World that God will not only raise up laborers to spread his gospel but that Christians will stop riding the fence and stop tolerating sin in their lives. Please continue to pray for our troops.

• Members

#515 (Thur) Please pray for Hotan, China in the 10/40 window and also for Proto Alegre, Brazil.

#516 (Fri) Please pray for Sabhah, Libya in the 10/40 window and also for Kiruna, Sweden. Pray for laborers, salvations, revival. Please also continue to pray for Israel!!

Today's missionaries are The Klenks -Warren and Joanne- missionaries to Mexico Strengthening Local churches Training faithful men for church planting counseling to local Pastor's

Please pray for the salvation of Bryce B

Please pray for the families of the 10,000 or so victims that died during the heatwave in Europe. Please also pray for the families of the U.N bombing victims. Please continue to pray for our troops.

• Members

Lord, you said it is not your will that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. we ask you to save the lost. i thank you for the souls that came to know you today at our church service. i pray for the missionaries. that you would bless them in a special way. you know the needs of each one. i pray for your sheep that are straying Lord. draw them unto yourself. i thank you for the way the Holy Spirit moved in our church service today. i ask that you continue to anoint our pastor and our sunday school teacher. i thank you for all that you have done and all that you are going to do. in Jesus Precious and Holy Name,

• Members

#517 (Sat) Please pray for Al Jahrah, Kuwait in the 10/40 window and also for Cologne, Germany.

#518 (Sun) Please pray for Ganca, Azerbaijan in the 10/40 window and also for Oulu, Finland.

#517 (Mon) Please pray for Samdrup, Bhutan in the 10/40 window and also for Prijedor, Bosnia. Pray for laborers, salvations, revival. Please also continue to pray for Israel!!

Today's missionary is Tim Graf who has started a church in Grand Rapids Minnesota. Pray for Church growth and that they church will have a positvie effect on the community and that many souls will be saved

Please pray for the salvation of Kevin and Angie C

Please pray for The Light of the World film Project. This is a Christian film that will be released Sept 2003. Pray for financing that it will be translated into over 1000 languages. Pray that the prayer team for the film will grow

• Members

Lord, we pray for the lost this morning. there are so many you lay on on our hearts. i lift them up to you Sweet Jesus. i pray for our young people what they are facing today. help us to guide them to you Lord. without you we are nothing. they need a hope. help us to direct them to you. i pray for my pastor and for my sunday school teacher that you would anoint them. i pray for the missionaries that you would be ever so near to them as they minister in conditions that are not comfortable and that are dangerous. help them to know that we are praying for them. i thank you for all that you are teaching us. have your will and way, in Jesus Holy and Precious Name,

• Members

#520 (Tues) Please pray for Abadan, Iran in the 10/40 window and also for Akureyri, Iceland.

#521 (Wed) Please pray for Sariwon, North Korea in the 10/40 window and also for Guayanilla, Puerto Rico. Pray for laborers, salvations, revival. Please also continue to pray for Israel!!

Today's missionaries are The Frederick Family - Michael, Frances - Missionaires to Thailand to establish indigenous New Testament Churches through evangelization of the lost and discipleship of new converts.

Please pray for the salvation of Jerry C.

Please continue to pray for the situation overseas and also for the safety of out troops.

• Members

Lord we come to we know that it is your wish that none shall perish and all shall come to repentance. we pray for the lost today. i pray for those that have drifted away from you. help them to see there is no life without you. i pray for the missionaries everywhere. bless them as they labor and be especially near those that are being persecuted. help us Lord to be a thankful people not always looking to find fault. we are so blessed. i pray for sue's family. i pray for families everywhere they are under attack. i pray for our youth. they need us to guide them to the source of all life and hope. thank you Lord. in Jesus Holy Name,

• Members

#522 (Thur) Please pray for Obock, Djibouti in the 10/40 window and also for Kango, Gabon.

#523 (Fri) Please pray for Massawai, Eritrea in the 10/40 window and also for Ambriz, Angola. Pray for laborers, salvations, revival. Please also continue to pray for Israel!!

Today's missionary is Evangelist Terry Bernstrom Evangelist to the USA. Please pray that his ministry impacts the US and families to serve the Lord

Please pray for the salvation of Mel F

Please continue to pray for the situation overseas and also for the safety of out troops. Please also continue to pray for America's spiritual condition. We are losing the battle. We need to stand boldly for the Word of God

• Members

i pray for the lost this morning. you alone can draw them. we are clinging to your promises in that you said if they will seek they will find. i pray for the missionaries. i know that they are close to your heart. i ask you blessings on them. i ask that you be close to them in their adversity and persecution. i pray for the situation in America. i pray that your will be done in this and show us as your children what you would have us do. Lord help us to keep on doing what you would have each of us to do. be with the many travellers this weekend. i ask journeys mercy on them. i pray for our pastors as they prepare for the service on sunday. i pray for pastors everywhere. give them the boldness to stand for you Lord. give them the strength like titus in the scripture to stand against sin in the church to protect the flock as they are called to do. Lord we know the times in which we live are the last days and we are asking for you intervention so that our church will do all to your glory. we need godliness and holiness in our lives and that will only come by making you Lord of our lives. i also pray for the sunday school teacher. help us to be light and salt to those around us. we thank you Lord for all that you are doing and the things that you are going to do. In Jesus Precious and Holy Name,

• Members

#524 (Sat) Please pray for Jabiah, Syria in the 10/40 window and also for Arusha, Tanzania.
#525 (Sun) Please pray for Konya, Turkey in the 10/40 window and also for Teyateyaneng, Lesotho. Pray for laborers, salvations, revival. Please also continue to pray for Israel!!
#526 (Mon) Please pray for Kaesong, North Korea in the 10/40 window and also for Gwera, Zimbabwe.
Today's missionary is Harkhil Marak to India a TRAINED NATIONAL Tract out reach Bible distribution
Please pray for the salvation of Alexa T
Please pray for Grandma Bast for a friend of the prayer ministry. She just had surgery for cancer and is very weak and thought to not make it. Please pray for her healing and recovery.Please continue to pray for our troops.