• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• Members

Just wanted to say hey to all of the new members. We've had a bunch of them lately. That doesn't include you Bro Matt 'cause ur not new, but ur always welcome here since it's your site. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Wow, I got over 900 views on my thread here!!! Yay! :D But it's starting to feel like I'm talking to myself here lately :? K, somebody needs to post a reply here. Maybe one of u new peeps. Hi to all you new peeps! Sara, if ur reading this, you need to register and reply NOW!!!! :wink: Somebody say something!!!!! :lol:

• Members

Hey Jesuspaiditall4all!!!!
Ha! Ha! Good one! I guess I asked for that. But I think that I asked for "Somebody" to say something, not Jesuspaiditall4all. Are you "Somebody.?" Ha! Ha! just kidding! :lol: Thanks for the reply.

Hey Higher Ground!!!
Thanks also for your reply. Yep, it's my check in time again... time to check into a mental institution, that is!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

[quote="Ron"]
Hey Jesuspaiditall4all!!!!
Ha! Ha! Good one! I guess I asked for that. But I think that I asked for "Somebody" to say something, not Jesuspaiditall4all. Are you "Somebody.?"
[/quote]

:lol: I sure am "Somebody"..... :wink:

"Somebody" whom has accepted Jesus as LORD and Saviour.... :frog :D

• Members

Amen to that, Sue. :) As somebody's screen name once said: "Jesuspaiditall4all!" :D Praise God for sending His son Jesus Christ to die on the cross and pay the death penalty for all of our sins!!!! :cool:

Archived