• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

wow, i leave my thread alone for a minute, and it falls to the bottom of the page. lol. well, i made it from florida to california in 3 days of driving. Still unpacking though. Hello to all the newbies that I've missed. Hello again to the oldbies too! :D

• 1 month later...
  • Members

yay, it's spring time finally. happy spring equinox to everyone! lol. i'm still trying to get settled into california life out here. welcome all you new people. Where did you all come from? hahaha. Great to see lots of newbies here! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

yay, i finally figured out how to post an avatar. lol. now i just gotta get some newer pics. lol :) wow, where did all you new people come from??? i can't keep up. Hi to all! :cool:

• Members

Ron, you got to go out and compaign for new visitors to this thread! Some of the last comments on this particular page were from Christmas - and we are already past Easter.

:lol: Life is funny! I thought you were resurrecting this thread because of my response to you in the Birthday Thread - but I forgot to hit send! It is just a few windows over that way -->
So I will just hit send now, and you can pretend you are responding to it. :saint

By the way, you still have a LOT of views in this thread! [i]Now a couple more...[/i]

• Members

Ron definitely holds the title for most viewed and responded to Introduce yourself thread... :shock:

Must say it sounds like he is liking being out in CA a lot and "adjusting" to the rough life he has out there.... :saint

Archived