• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Ronnie hows it going. are you learning the hair transplant thing to help Pastor Voegtlin and Brad out :lol:

Anyway, guess what Rachel monster got last weekend?

• Members

hey jesuspaiditall4all! haha! that was funny! Hey LAF. Hello back from rainy florida. im at lake mary now and work out of heathrow and metro west in orlando. Hey Wildflower, yeah, i'm gonna help the hairless. haha! did Rachel get a trumpet? that would be soo cool. lol.

• Members

wow, LAF, u will have to visit sometime. haha! My work office is in Heathrow and we also have a Metro West office in Orlando that I go to once a week. Hope ya survived the hurricane. Yeha, I survived my first florida hurricane. Ya, i was one of those idiots lookin out my window to see the horizontal rain and the transformers blowing up. lol. Let me know how the rest of you are doing. :)

• Members

My husband has an uncle that has not seen in ages that lives up there.
We survived but it was a cat 2 here and winds were 110-115 miles an hr.
We lost shingles limbs and our chest freezer and all of the food in it and in the fridge .
We lost power and the phone ,things are not normal yet but getting there .

• Members

Hey LAF, hope you're recovering well. We were blessed up here and only lost power for like a second. No damage to my stuff whatsoever and the palm trees in my front window made it through o.k. :D Other people in my area lost power, water, etc with heavy tree and property damage. What's everyone else been up to?

• 2 weeks later...

Ron I think maybe God is judging you for leaving us :lol: J/K
Maybe we should pray for your safe return :saint

You know you will have plenty of hair clients at Fairhaven waiting for you. :freak: Brad and Pastor V are both on the waiting list :tum

Archived