• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• Members

Hello everyone,
I am Felix James, new member to this forums and I am happy to be a part in this forum. I am here to make friends, and to participate in their discussions. I appreciate others, if they suggest me ideas, tips to make my participation more colourful in this forum.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hello everyone,
I am Felix James, new member to this forums and I am happy to be a part in this forum. I am here to make friends, and to participate in their discussions. I appreciate others, if they suggest me ideas, tips to make my participation more colourful in this forum.

Hello! Good to have you! May I suggest that you go ahead and introduce yourself in a brand new topic/thread in the Introduce Yourself section. I think more people will see it that way....

Great to have you!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi Online Baptist!  I am back.  I left Facebook by deactivating my account, with the intent of coming back if I changed my mind.  I logged in with the # that OB sent me to my e-mail account, as I forgot my password.  It says I can change my password, by going to CP.  What is CP?

Archived