• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Again

Ron

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

hey! i'm doing good! how is everybody else! yeah, bro matt, it's like everytime i come back here there's new stuff. I just noticed some cool new smilies too so i'm gonna try one out now! lol. :hungry:
That reminds me, it's lunch time out here! :drool

• Members

Hey there Ron! Long time no see! Welcome back! :highfive:

wow, it's been a while since anybody else responded to this thread besides for bro matt and myself. hahaha. thanks for the welcome back. how have you been? how's everybody else on here? anything exciting going on while i've been away? :lol

• Members

wow, it's been a while since anybody else responded to this thread besides for bro matt and myself. hahaha. thanks for the welcome back. how have you been? how's everybody else on here? anything exciting going on while i've been away? :lol

I guess that would depend on how you define "exciting", wouldn't it? :wink :lol:

• Members

:lol: Leave it to Ron.

How is the surgery career going for you? Staying busy? Have any clients you can tell us about? :peek:

lol. I left my old company last year and started from scratch with a new one so things started up slow but business is picking up now. how's the evangelist circuit going? :smile

• Members

Going good. I have not made it to California yet, too many churches stop me on my way over there? :lol:

So you started from scratch? Sounds interesting. :thumb

it's interesting but challenging. With the old group i was with, we already had an established network of patients. Starting from scratch, it takes time to find patients and establish a reputation. anyways, still looking forward to seeing you on tour in cali in the near future, Lord willing :cooldude:

• 1 month later...

Archived