• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Questions Only

• Members

Realizest thou that thy weakened grammatical structure is indicative of poor habits brought on by years of activities non-conducive to proper English usage in a habitat of non-learning that is irresponsible and irreperable past the age of thirty which naturally is indicative of a problem found only in the jungles of the Amazon among the people of the Tutu tribe which dwell in the middle of the rubber trees that grow only the finest rubber which is of course indicative of the fact that I have just created the absolutely longest run-on question that I've ever managed to do before in my life but I digress because I am drifting so to continue to the end which is indicative of the fact that I'm smarter than you?

• Members

[quote="Will"]
Realizest thou that thy weakened grammatical structure is indicative of poor habits brought on by years of activities non-conducive to proper English usage in a habitat of non-learning that is irresponsible and irreperable past the age of thirty which naturally is indicative of a problem found only in the jungles of the Amazon among the people of the Tutu tribe which dwell in the middle of the rubber trees that grow only the finest rubber which is of course indicative of the fact that I have just created the absolutely longest run-on question that I've ever managed to do before in my life but I digress because I am drifting so to continue to the end which is indicative of the fact that I'm smarter than you?
[/quote]

:?

• Members

[quote="IM4given"]
[quote="Will"]Realizest thou that thy weakened grammatical structure is indicative of poor habits brought on by years of activities non-conducive to proper English usage in a habitat of non-learning that is irresponsible and irreperable past the age of thirty which naturally is indicative of a problem found only in the jungles of the Amazon among the people of the Tutu tribe which dwell in the middle of the rubber trees that grow only the finest rubber which is of course indicative of the fact that I have just created the absolutely longest run-on question that I've ever managed to do before in my life but I digress because I am drifting so to continue to the end which is indicative of the fact that I'm smarter than you?
[/quote]

:?[/quote]

What part of my incredibly long, and yes, incredibly asinine posting of an entirely rhetorical and yet needed because of the nature of the posting done here in the spirit of all things Christmas during the latter part of the year of our Lord 2006 looking to 2007 as we move ahead on this discussion forum in the silences of the snow bound and possibly radioactive substances created by the beavers run on question did you not understand?