• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pray for me today.

• Members

I have to go to court today regarding the custody of my children and pray that I walk in with the mind and heart of Jesus. I pray for His protection, wisdon and discernment. Pray that justice and truth will prevail. I know by the court papers he intends on lying to make himself look better and me look bad. His 16 year old daughter is willing to, too. They still think it is amusing because they think they are going to get away with what they did, because I did not leave the area when I got my children back after they were returned to me when they were kidnapped. God is in control and I was led to stay here to serve Him and work in the ministries in the church that I go to. I could have legally left and went to a sister's house that does not serve the Lord and not have to worry about the kids dad again. But was led to stay and grow in the Lord and serve Him here.

• Members
I'll be praying. Keep us updated so I can pray accordingly.

I have to go in at 2:00. Also need strength, because I've about had enough emotionally with him. Also, that God gets the honour and glory. This man also manipulates the word of God to justify the things he does and to keep the people around him in his control.

• Members

What a difficult situation to face. Thankfully our God is in control and mightier than any difficulty that comes our way. You are certainly in my prayers. May the Lord bless and keep you through all of this. I pray the Lord will grant the judge wisdom and help him to see the truth and rule justly. :pray

• Members

You've probably already been to court but I will pray for you and your family. I pray that the Lord will sustain you that his will be done and his name glorified in this situation. Also for the salvation of this man and his daughter.

• Members

Thank you for your prayers. Everything went ok. I think I will have to go back a couple more times. He lied about a few things and got caught in a couple in from of the Friend of the Court. She didn't call him on it yet.
I was grateful for the fact that Providence Christian College in IL (I think) was visiting my church that evening. We had some nice singing and the guest preacher that preacher that preached about the beginning of Ruth and staying in the will of God.
I could have left the will of God and took what seemed like the easy route a few months ago and gone to a different state, but felt led to stay here. The Lord knows I want to serve Him and stay in His will after being out of it for many years. I have had a desire to be in His will for quite some time but didn't know how until the past 3 years or so. Dealing with this situation has taught me many things and made my convictions much stronger. I was too weak before to honour God with the convictions He gave me, but am getting stronger every day.
Thanks again for your prayers.

• Members

Praise and glory to God things went ok! :clap:

No matter what, if we obey the Lord, all things will work out for good. :thumb

I pray things will continue to go well for you and the Lord will strengthen you as you seek to honour and obey Him. :pray