• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John81

• IM4given

• HappyChristian

• matie-k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good singing and preaching tonight. After the hymns a woman sung how great thou art. Preaching was on fellowship. I'm thankful for a good church to attend. 

I heard the first are actually going to be last so does that mean the one who started this thread is the real winner? lol

Well, I got this here thing inside me.  One doc calls it a node, one doc calls it a mass, so I don't know what to call it.  So anyways; I got this thing and they did a biopsy yesterday and they won't

Posted Images

• Lady Administrators

I was "friends" with an RCC priest on Facebook for awhile, who despised the RCC.

Very true, John.  I was one of them.  RC's who know anything about the RCC are brainwashed by people such as the Jesuits.  They go through classes that begin a whole brainwashing attempt to keep them locked into the RCC.  They are called, "Cradle Catholics."  As a recovered RCC, I will tell you that there are "levels" of RC's.  For example,   #1 is the pope, and #12 is "I am a RC simply because I was born into it."  This whole thing on "levels" is made up by my hubby who was pretty high up when he was an RC.  I was a #1.   :biggrin:   It is quite an interesting study, and people who are saved out of the RC agree with him.
HC, can you elaborate on how Roman Catholicism and Mormonism are alike?  I know that the Mormons somewhat resemble Islam, with their multiple wives.  Maybe, we can start another thread, as not to hijack this one anymore than it is.

Sure, candle. I'll get the info together and share it with you.

• Lady Administrators

Do they two churches get along with each other?

No - they both believe they are the true church. Mormonism teaches that the truth was lost by the Catholic church and re-found by Joseph Smith via the "angel" Moroni.

• Independent Fundamental Baptist
  • Moderators

Yes, I think most Catholics do. It's the Mormons I've known who say that if they weren't Mormon (they say LDS), they would join the Catholic church.

In my experience it's the RLDS who say they're not Mormon and the LDS don't shy away from the admission.

• Lady Administrators

In my experience it's the RLDS who say they're not Mormon and the LDS don't shy away from the admission.

Yes, the folks I know do reference themselves as Mormon because it's so common now.  However, the same folks when I was younger referred to themselves LDS.

According to some Mormons I've known, they decide who to fornicate with when on a date by saying "LDS" when it starts seeming like things could go beyond simple kissing. If the date says "LDS" back, then they feel free to fornicate. If the date says, "huh" or "no", then that's it, the date is over.

• Lady Administrators

According to some Mormons I've known, they decide who to fornicate with when on a date by saying "LDS" when it starts seeming like things could go beyond simple kissing. If the date says "LDS" back, then they feel free to fornicate. If the date says, "huh" or "no", then that's it, the date is over.

Wow - never heard that one before.  I know that there is an immorality prOBlem in Salt Lake City (one that's swept under the rug), but the rank and file of Mormons are actually moral.  I guess anyone can find a way to do the sin they want to...!

Wow - never heard that one before.  I know that there is an immorality prOBlem in Salt Lake City (one that's swept under the rug), but the rank and file of Mormons are actually moral.  I guess anyone can find a way to do the sin they want to...!

I saw a movie on the Hallmark station, years ago, called "In God's Country" about this very thing.  Has anyone seen it?