• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

Guest Guest

Matie-k...I bet the picture was so cute! Oh...how I miss the little ones. It is different when you spend time w/ them at church b/c you can send them home to their parents. :lol :lol:

candlelight

P.S. ~ Kayla...I am 44, and I think you need a nice handsome IFB man. :thumb :pray ing for God to send him along your path. :amen:

• Members
P.S. ~ Kayla...I am 44' date=' and I think you need a nice handsome IFB man. :thumb :pray ing for God to send him along your path. :amen:[/quote']
You and about everyone who has tried to set me up in the past three months.... :smile And I wish the right IFB guy would come along but that is all in God's hands I want him to be handsome on the inside...if he happens to be on the outside I wouldn't complain...either :duh
Sam thinks that anybody who is over 15 is a 'big' guy. I just find it strange that he thinks I am lonely...he is six. :sad
I don't think I am lonely...But maybe I have decieved myself.

Guest Guest

:ha Well, I know that God has the right IFB man just waiting for you! He is out there, for sure! They always say, "When you least expect it". :lol

candlelight

P.S. ~ I tell my young SIL's that the IFB man for them is waiting at their Bible college. :-S

• Members

I am very content being single, I adore having free time to read books, watch movies, and serve the Lord most of all. I do however want to eventually marry but, the right man has to come along. I am not easy to get along with.

• Members
I am very content being single' date=' I adore having free time to read books, watch movies, and serve the Lord most of all. I do however want to eventually marry but, the right man has to come along. I am not easy to get along with.[/quote']

That reminds me of me! :Green :lol:

My sister recently went on a trip somewhere with her daughters for girl scouts. She said something about just sending the kids off to the event and she would stay in the motel room the whole weekend by herself. I told her that while I know she wouldn't do that because she's far too nosey to be left out of anything :tum I, on the other hand, would actually enjoy a weekend to myself. A weekend alone in a motel with a couple of good books sounds about like a slice of paradise right now!

Guest Guest

Hey...we had a missionary in my SS class today...then, she spoke in both morning services. She is at 80% and getting ready to go to Tanzania, East Africa...in late August. She is originally from Colorado...and, God called her about 2 years ago to Africa. She will teach children and work with the ladies.

I thought of Kayla and Marcus. You guys are in my prayers. :pray Oh...and, all of you other wonderful Christians on OB as well. :wave:

candlelight