• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Yeah, except I nearly hit a tree in our yard on one of my trips down on the sled. I went one way around the tree and the sled went the other.

Or there is the other day when it was half ice, half snow and I was sitting on a sled and stuck my feet out into the snow in an attempt to stop. Being ice as it was, my feet dug down into the ice and I did a somersault off of the sled. :doh: :lol

• Members

I hurt my wrist a little but no broken bones thankfully. I went down the hill on just my back and ended up getting turned around which is kind of scary when you aren't even on a sled going down a hill backwards. :lol

Or there was also the time where my sister was on the sled and I was on the ground holding onto the back as it pulled me down the hill. Well that turned around too and I was staring at a sled pushing me down the hill backwards...good times. :lol