• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Hi all!
9. When yoou fall get up
This was because on Thurs we opened the curtains in our motel room to find BroCarr sitting about 10 feet in front of our window talking to his wife. I was sitting on the bed and was attempting to lean back against the wall but it was farther away than I thought and I of course ended up falling in between the bed and the wall and my legs were still on the bed. They ended up having to move the bed. And then that night Brittanyand I fell down part of the mountain -the part where the guy was proposing- and instead of the guys being nice and gentlemanly they first asked us if we were ok and then told us not to move that kind of scared us b/c we weren't sure what was up. Then they explained- they wanted to get a picture but they had to wait on Matt who was still on his was down because he had all of theirs camera :shootme: :bang:

• Members

Oh that's nothing

We had a meeting for pastor's at our church like a time of fellowship and preaching. So I was singing for it in an ensemble, so we all get up there and sing so there are like 50 pastors and families there. And so we get done with our song and we start to get down, well I don't know what happened but we only have one step off our platform and well I kinda missed it...and went face first to the carpet...and not only was that embarrassing..but then I went to sing a solo and my songleader gets up there, "And now we have a solo by Miss "Grace."...I still have pastors who were at that come up to me, "Don't you go to Faith?".."yes"..."Weren't you the girl who fell.." "YES!"

• Members

I was at an awards banquet one time, and one of the people I was sitting with said "When you go up to get your award, don't trip!" Well, guess who tripped as he was walking up to get his award? (I ran into him about a year ago, and I made sure to remind him not to trip.)