• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I had an interesting dream a few hours ago. It concerned a "local flood" where people ran from the torrential rain to find shelter; some went under awnings, while some tried to break into homes to find shelter. Those who broke into homes to find shelter found themselves swept away as the flood engulfed the entire homes. There were others who were paddling with a canoe, and so I hopped on one of the canoes with some unidentified man doing the paddling (looked Jewish). I prayed to the Lord for the rain to stop, and it ceased immediately. After all was said and done . . . there were others who were mocking me with taunts and words of contempt -- even AFTER they had escaped the local flood. So I departed and journeyed along with the man in the canoe. . . 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Rosie said:

Have you encountered snow... where In Florida are you going..have a safe trip

No snow Rosie. I am now in Inverness. Stop to see my cousin tomorrow, then on south. We are headed over the the east coast of Florida, then down the coast to Miami, across alligator alley to the west coast, see my brother, then head back home to California across the southern states.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hmmm???

Has Matt, our illustrious, and benevolent,  Big Stick Welder, joined the ranks of the Linux community? Is the penguin explaining the virtues of Linux?

Or, is our penguin proclaiming he won the prize for being the last one, or should I say, penguin, to post in this thread?

Or, is our talkative penguin expounding on global warming and is a spokesman (or I should be more politically correct and say 'spokesperson'),  for Al gore?

Does anybody here on OnLineBaptist know the penguin language? Or, can lip read?

• 2 weeks later...