• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

We used to get out the water hoses when it was that hot and wash the car, water the lawn (and each other) when it got that hot in the summer. Head for the neartest cow pond, creek, or river bank and go for a swim even. Our neighbor's pond had grapevines growing around it and we would swing on the grapevine "Tarzan style" and jump into the pond. FUN STUFF! Way more fun than the city pool, because you can get creative in a cow pond. They won't let you shoot snakes in the city pool like you can in a cow pasture, fer instance.

• Members

I try really hard. Today I took a belly dive into the choir :roll: I actually tripped over someones feet and we were getting ready to do our opening song and cabam. And that was my uneventful day.

:nutty :nutty :nutty :nutty :nutty :nutty :nutty

:haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jessica, you crack me up!!!!!!

• Members

oh thanks I think that is my calling in life. I am going into the " So you think your day was bad just listen to mine and you will be ROFL" ministry
Top 10 Things I learned while in NYC- according to my youth pastor
10. Know your limitations well that story will come later and I will finish these later