• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I finished reading "The Gallant Hood" and now I'm reading a very good Louis L'Amour western called "Chancey".

During the library summer reading program this is about the only time I read much anymore outside of Christian books.

• Members

Although the Sackett family are from England, their roots are actually Scottish - O'Sackett, which makes them like a Scottish clan. Their men are rough and tough, but also fair minded and honest. Even though Chancey is not an actual Sackett, he is a member of the family and that makes him one of the clan.

Has Chancey had to read from the Good Book to any of the bad guys yet?

• Members

I'm only about a third of the way through yet.

Naturally, Chancey found himself in some trouble early on and someone mentioned that he was related to the Sackettes and that the Sackettes were fighters so why didn't he go to them. Chancey told them he was going to handle this on his own. He's out west now, but he will have to return to Tennessee in order to deal with those who killed his pa and to get the girl waiting for him there.