• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I'm glad you are fine Rosie and very thankful for your prayers.

It's been a cold winter and lately it's been with a lot of wind which just makes it worse. All week the weatherman has been trying to decide if we are going to get some rain, sleet, freezing rain, snow or just more blowing cold this weekend. Yesterday they decided we were going to get snow but now this morning they say the snow will hit about a hundred miles from us and we'll just be very cold. I'd rather have cold without snow or ice so I hope it stays that way.

One weatherman said this is one of Florida's coldest winters. It's pretty bad when you can't even escape the cold in Florida!

• Members

I mentioned Boston because apparently they are so important that's all the weather people keep talking about is how much snow they have in Boston. Not near as much talk about the foot of snow in Alabama, or the snow in Texas causing churches to cancel Sunday morning services, or the over half-foot of snow across Mississippi.

• 2 weeks later...