• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I went to the natural path this week, and realize my body is a mess.. He is changing my diet completely.. I know sugar and chocolate are bad for me but they are good.. well not that good.. grains and dairy are bad too... now i can loose the weight that i want to loose.. get off the sugar, it works..eat more fat.. our hearts and brains need fat to function properly so he says

What is "natural path" and who is "he"?

Due to my wife having a lot of medical expenses this year I had to live off of very cheap, which equals unhealthy, foods for several months and I can sure tell the difference. Now that our finances are getting back towards normal I'm trying to fit in the better food a little at a time until I'm finally able to drop the inexpensive junk.

It really does make a big difference in how we feel depending upon what we are eating.

• Members

John you just got me to thinking and remembering my past.  My forst memory is when I fell out of my parents car at the age of four.  Hmmmmmm.  That would explain a lot.

That reminded me of the time I slammed by finger in the car door when I was around 5 or 6. I can still remember the pain and my Dad saying, "that wasn't very smart, was it".

Thanks Dad!