• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I read an interesting story along with comments by people who also read it today. Found it by accident. If I can find I will try to post the link. It was on The Guardian, english paper, article about how old people really feel and why. 

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/apr/16/how-old-do-you-feel

• Members

I went to the natural path this week, and realize my body is a mess.. He is changing my diet completely.. I know sugar and chocolate are bad for me but they are good.. well not that good.. grains and dairy are bad too... now i can loose the weight that i want to loose.. get off the sugar, it works..eat more fat.. our hearts and brains need fat to function properly so he says

Edited by Rosie

• Members

I read an interesting story along with comments by people who also read it today. Found it by accident. If I can find I will try to post the link. It was on The Guardian, english paper, article about how old people really feel and why. 

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/apr/16/how-old-do-you-feel

Very interesting! I can certainly relate to much of what was said by some of those folks. My mind often seems to think I'm still in my 20s or early 30s but my body rarely agrees. I took one of those tests awhile back online that's supposed to tell you what your mental age is and mine came out 29. Not that those tests are accurate, but in this case it was close for me.

When I actually think about the fact I'm 51 that sounds so old to me and doesn't seem right. Like the first guy in the article, I don't use mirrors much so when I really look at myself what I see doesn't match the image in my minds eye.

Still, I don't really think about all this that much. If it weren't for the health issues age is bringing with it I would prOBably think of it even less.

As much as my mind wants to think back about my youthful body, what I'm really looking forward to is my glorified body in eternity! Wow!! That's going to be great!!!