• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Praying for the rain you guys are complaining about.  We really need a good downpour to help our firemen with the forest fires.  Unfortunately, we are getting weather much hotter and drier than normal all week.

• Today Sep 11

Sunny and hot93°Lo 51°
  •  
    Fri Sep 12

Sunny and hot95°Lo 55°
    more
  • Sat Sep 13

Plenty of sunshine94°Lo 56°
    more
  • Sun Sep 14

Brilliant sunshine and hot96°Lo 57°
    more
  • Mon Sep 15

Mostly sunny and hot90°Lo 55°
    more
  •  
Edited by 2bLikeJesus

• Administrators

I'm not complaining about our rain!!  I'm glad we are getting it - I just don't like the skeeters we also get. They've been extremely horrendous this year.  For the first time, there's been a case of West Nile Virus is this county.  In the town where we go for nursing home each week.  I don't like viruses of any kind, let alone that one!  :runforhills:

This morning when I walked out the door, it was rather chilly in comparison to previous weeks.  There was a slight drizzle, but that isn't supposed to last. We are supposed to get cooler weather than normal.  Usually September is hot and humid (a couple years ago it was real humid...we got so much rain we had floods - even our yard was filled; it stopped just before it got to the foundation, thankfully) but this week it's supposed to be in the very low 70s and 60s. This morning I would say it was prOBably in the 50s. I should have worn a jacket, but it just felt so nice to have cool air on my arms.  :clap:

I don't care for winter at all, but I do love autumn. And I think we are in it...

• Members

Speaking of Habanero, I simply must post this hilarious reaction to a woman who thought a habanero was some kind of "cute" cherry.  By the way, this woman gets a standing ovation from me for controlling her language during this, AND she immediately posted on youtube her apology for saying "OMG".