• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

amen, glad yu are going there

I am going on a trip today. won't be back till Saturday

carry on pilgrims

OK, I will.  As all who know me well know that I am good at carrying on, I will.

Just let me say this: This whole thing is rediculous, I have been last all my life.  I can remember in the first grade thwen the teacher would line us kids up to go to recess she would line us up according to height and I was always LAST (totally unfair because I couldn't help it if I was a runt).  When my mother would call me and my brother to dinner, my brother being older,taller, longer leggs, and so faster would always beat me to the table an so I was always LAST to the table.  When I played team sports with the other kids, I was always chosen LAST.

So you see I have much experience at being LAST.  So because of my experience and also because I am somewhat slow (as many that know me well can attest too) I rightly deserve to be LAST.

Enough carrying on for now but (as one of our great generals once said) "I shall return" to carry on some more LATEr.

God bless,

Larry AKA ThePilgrim

• Members

Not sure I want to be last...

Mark 9:35 (KJV)
35  And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all.

Not sure I want to be servant to all of you.  So you can be last...

:bleh: