• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

Guest Guest

No it doesn't. Seems downright wrong and perhaps the attackers are being convicted of something and thats the only way they know to reply.

Guest Guest

Yep, and having people in the Ruckman camp sure doesn't help. They seem to live to be rude and insulting and how they attempt to justify it makes me wanna :barfy:

• Members

No doubt! I never heard of Ruckman until last year but it seems his name is cropping up more and more now.

Recently I read something about KJV-only folks and they were basically attacked on the basis of Ruckman! Ugh! :mad:

• Members

Who is Ruckman? I have heard that name used like a curse word - heard some one call someone else a "Ruckmanite" on another board.

I did not know that KJV - only was such a "hot topic" among Baptists! Were I grew up ALL OF US believed in KJV Only as the Word of God ... I thought all of those other versions was one of those "city people" sort of things. All I kkow was when I moved to the city, the people talk different, act different, dress different and worship different than what I am accustomed to.

I actually got banned from a so-called Christian mb because I said I believed in just the KJV only Bible and that all other Bibles are phoney counterfiets. Then I had a bunch of ladies jump all over me because I said their Bibles were counterfiet! Hoo-boy what a ruckus I started! They should not get mad at me because they were duped into buying counterfiet Bibles! They should be mad at the printing and distributing companies! I did not force anyone to plunk down their hard earned money for anything, that is their own fault, not mine.

Do you think Satan is having a good old time watching all of the people fighting and arguing over The Bible rather than using it as the soul-winning tool that God intended it to be?

• Members

Ruckman has been married, divorced, and remarried several times. He curses and says it's okay. He believes the KJV itself is inspired and more accurate than the texts it was translated from.

That's all I can think of off hand, I'm not that familiar with him. Isn't he based in Florida?

I had a Christian friend who I used to practice Scripture verses with as we would walk the track. He used the NIV. After he would quote a verse from the NIV I would say, "And now I'll quote that verse from the REAL Bible." :mrgreen:

• Members

[quote]
Ruckman has been married, divorced, and remarried several times. He curses and says it's okay.
[/quote]

And so everyone who believes in the KJV is being lumped into this category? What a crock!

I believed in KJV waaaaaaaaaaaay before this guy came along.

It sounds like for all the errors and mistakes he has made in his life he at least managed to get SOMETHING right. Too bad he has damaged his testamony.