• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

After we are married for awhile we find out it's all those little things that mean a lot over the years. It's good to have someone wonderful to grow old with.

Exactly.  It doesn't take much to please old married couples.  I truly believe that love grows over time, too.  I love being married.  Even in an abusive first marriage, I still loved having a husband.  Praise the Lord, He gave me a good godly husband to grow old with.

Well, I gotta go.  Food is ready.  Joe is chomping at the bit to eat.  Talk with you, tomorrow.  Have a good night.

• Members

I've never been anywhere to ski. Our youth group went on a ski trip one year and one youth managed to break both arms!

Yeah, that happens.  I have known people who have been hurt skiing.  Thankfully, I was never hurt.  It is a very challenging sport.

• Members

Last time I went skiing, I got very wet.

But at least the boat was fast.... :lol:

Oh, you're talking about water skiing, DaveW.

I believe Salyan is talking about snow skiing.  

I have done both, but find snow skiing a little easier b/c you have your feet on solid ground.

• Members

Oh, you're talking about water skiing, DaveW.

I believe Salyan is talking about snow skiing.

I have done both, but find snow skiing a little easier b/c you have your feet on solid ground.

I think I may have mentioned before that we don't get snow here - or anywhere near here. Like, within about 3000 miles of here.

Have done a bit of sandboarding, ans more than a few years ago I tried grass skiing, but actually even when we made the trip, I never snow skiied... sledding yes....

:lol: