• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I feel for you.  My hubby will eat anything. I remember a neighbor who moved in next to us one time was telling me that her hubby didn't like tomatoes, onions, peppers, etc.  I wondered what in the world she could fix him!  :eye:

Thanks, HC.  My brother and my son love my cooking, though.  My husband just gets a taste of what he wants to eat for supper, so I just go along with it.  When we took in a homeless woman, a couple of years ago, he didn't like her cooking, either, although no one else complained.  So, I know it isn't just me.  LOL   I have another Christian friend whose husband is the same way.  And, she is a really good cook. 

• Members

What a wonderful husband you are, John.  I had to run some errands and grocery shopping was one of them.  I probably shouldn't have spent so much time on OB this morning and early afternoon, but I was relaxing and having fun talking with my brothers and sisters in Christ.  Anyway, I kind of got a late start, so supper is late.  I don't like eating past 8 o'clock, but it is Friday.   :icon_mrgreen:

• Members

Nice job, John!  My hubby takes care of me like that, too!

Aren't Christian husbands the best?  I tell my hubby how much I love him and appreciate him all the time.

I prefer to go shopping early in the morning but I didn't get to it today until closer to noon. At least with the cold and wind the stores weren't as crowded as they usually are on Fridays.

My MIL goes shopping early in the morning, too.  I like to go early afternoon.  Thankfully, the stores weren't crowded.