• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I've had problems for several days but none today.

I do hope they get everything running right again so I can use the Quote button and also copy/paste while using IE.

In the meantime, it's just good to be able to get on here, read and post.

• Members

I've had problems for several days but none today.

I do hope they get everything running right again so I can use the Quote button and also copy/paste while using IE.

In the meantime, it's just good to be able to get on here, read and post.

just checking. Quote Button seems to work for me.

• Administrators

I'm not worrying about summer...simply longing for it (well, warmer weather anyway:-D ). My feet stay cold (and hurt) all winter. And arthritis acts up more then. Brrrr! It's -4Âş right now (wind chill lower) and gonna get colder...and I'm with you, John - I hope we don't have 3 more months of winter! AAAAACK!!!

• Members

I'm not worrying about summer...simply longing for it (well, warmer weather anyway:-D ). My feet stay cold (and hurt) all winter. And arthritis acts up more then. Brrrr! It's -4Âş right now (wind chill lower) and gonna get colder...and I'm with you, John - I hope we don't have 3 more months of winter! AAAAACK!!!

HC, have you ever tried Braggs vinegar for your arthritis?  Joe has Rheumatoid Arthritis and it works well for him.  He takes one tablespoon a day.  I also have a recipe that uses eggshells, as well.  My MIL uses it for her RA.  If you want that I can look for it.