• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Administrators

We are, too. It's 5° this morning - but it has warmed up 6° in the last 3 hours.  <<shiver, shiver>>

It was sunny a bit here yesterday, too.  But it seems to me when it's more clear out, it gets colder later.  So I'm kind of in favor of cloudy days during our cold snaps.  

• Members

We've had such mild winters for past couple years. Maybe one snowstorm and that'd be it. My body can't take the cold though. Fibromyalgia is making pain so much worse! Wake up in pain, go to bed in pain. I have other friends with fibromyalgia and we're all going through the same thing.

• Members

We have weather forecast for the next week of 100°+F days.
Going to be a loooooong week.....

To me the week has passed by very fast, tomorrow is Friday, yet, I'm older, & time passes by for us much faster for us than the younger ones.

Temp, 33º & dropping, & rain is in our short time future.

• Members

So far, our weather has been much colder the end of this year than it has been in a long while.

YES, yet its not winter yet, just wait till the 21st!

The paper had an add from the local Western Auto Store, it says, "Its going to be a cold one, come on in & buy your new space heater so you can stay snug & warm while they're on sale at a low price."

PS. I believe they marked them up so they could mark them down calling it a low price!

• Members

We've had such mild winters for past couple years. Maybe one snowstorm and that'd be it. My body can't take the cold though. Fibromyalgia is making pain so much worse! Wake up in pain, go to bed in pain. I have other friends with fibromyalgia and we're all going through the same thing.

That's my fear its been a few years since we've had a bad snowy or icy spell in the winter, I fear this is the year!