• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

Anyone who posts after me hates their mother, loves Hitler, denies the Holocaust, loves blood pudding, kicks their dog daily, thinks the Living Bible is the original manuscripts and believes Obama is a US citizen.

You may very well be on a winner with that - surely no-one would dare to post after that.
;)

• Administrators

Another day to rejoice in the Lord!

Yes, I was just talking to my son this morning about counting our blessings. They are going through a very hard time right now re: jobs and so I was trying to encourage him to help him encourage both of them in the Lord. But "This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."  "O give thanks unto the LORD." 

• Administrators

Yes, we were assured ours wouldn't change.  I was sure it would...and it turns out I'm right.  The policy we have is no longer available, the library is looking for another one, and the director told the board that whatever is found will be very much worse. That coming from a man who supports BO...

My hubby's life insurance went up 500%.  Yes, you read that right. I know BOcare doesn't (at least as far as we know - only those, like Sen. Cruz, who've read it all know for sure...and he's warning about the next shoe getting ready to drop) include life insurance, but I believe it went up so high because of BOcare and what it is doing already to the economy.  Needless to say, after paying on that life insurance for over 20 years, we had to drop it.  Marxism.  What good stuff.  Not.

That said, "I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God, in him will I trust."