• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I'm already tired of it getting dark so early.

Me too! The first day of the time change I was reading by the light through the window and I started losing light. I was wondering why it would be getting so cloudy when we weren't expecting rain or much clouds. Finally it dawned on me the time had changed and it wasn't getting cloudy, it was getting dark already.

• Administrators

LOL. I pulled into the driveway this morning and sat and watched. It was interesting. No breeze at all, but it frosted last night, so leaves were falling a bit more quickly.  Several would fall all at once.  Then more.  I could almost hear them, "It's my turn to dive. Wheeeeeee."   :ROFL:

• Members

I recall back in the 80's I would leave home before daylight, & when i would return after work it was already nighttime. And the only time I saw our place in the daylight was if I did not have to work on Saturday, & I did not work of Sunday so I was home them. It did not take me very many days to get tired of not seeing the home front in the daylight hours.