• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Last one to post in this thread wins

• Members

I'm not sure that would be HER reaction! Perhaps more like :knuppel: and then I better hurry and give her her real gift :bd1: so then it can be all :wub: and I can go :thumb:

So true, but a feather duster, if things there are like they are here, it would be very usable almost daily. Of course you might not be around to see her use it!  :eek

Think about this, there will be no use for a feather duster in Heaven, for there will be no dust!  :clap:

• Members

If I am to write any comment I will be the last and the winner!  Well worth it for the 15 seconds of fame I so deserve.  :humble:

( my fingers took a beating just typing this)

:nuts:

Winners in this topic seem to be very few, so far, only one has that I know of, it makes for a very good place to post many post about nothing, yet sometimes its about something. Please, I hope you did not hold your breath! 

• Members

A pause in the game for a thought:

And we all who have Precious Jesus as Savior will be 'Winners!' Even 'Real winners!' And no one can pluck us out of His hands to keep us from being a 'Real Winner,' no one, no matter how contrary they may be!

Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

1Co 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

And of course, in the end that will be the only 'Win' that will count.

A quote:
Victories in games of life mean nothing. What really counts is what you have done for God & His Kingdom.

Now back to game that has lasted 23067 post &1154 pages!

At the moment, I'm ahead!